+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I'll leave the flat earth stuff for others, as far as heliocentric model then it's unprovable conjecture so I'm on the fence with this and for Rkj, climate is simply an aggregation of weather. The manner in which the compromised MSM exaggerate the weather patterns is just laughable and other than the CCMB experts I would suggest that many are now just looking, turning the page and moving on to the next story, post the initial Epstein drop and the info to follow, the MSM has exposed itself as to what it is, we even had the prelude to project blue beam over the weekend, the WEF and Co and the realization that their boy is in for a drubbing with the margin being far too great for the 2nd steal are getting desperate and this is where they will make the mistakes, it's the cover up that gets them, just look at the Fedsurrection, the onion layers are being peeled back piece by piece.

SPACE FORCE
    We have it all
    NCSWIC
    `Q`
    so we've gone from climate change to weather , flat earth , Geo Engineering , heliocentric model ,Project Blue Beam and the USA 2020 fraud election in 1 thread !

Your sounding more like Neil Oliver every single day HB

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so we've gone from climate change to weather , flat earth , Geo Engineering , heliocentric model ,Project Blue Beam and the USA 2020 fraud election in 1 thread !

Your sounding more like Neil Oliver every single day HB
    Stevo said he could do with a laugh, always happy to oblige