+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hilary Clinton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hilary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's the other thread. Get it together.

We were talking about how you've been manipulated by your media outlet of choice into invoking terms like RINO without even bothering to check facts. Remember?
    Don’t waste your breath. He won’t respond about this. It’s what he does. He posts endlessly about his agenda to show how much cleverer than everyone else he is.. Then when someone tries to get him to commit to something or tie him down to a factual argument he has two methods - either go off on a tangent or revert to “I’m just an observer, let’s wait and see how things play out”

Basically he hasn’t got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Don’t waste your breath. He won’t respond about this. It’s what he does. He posts endlessly about his agenda to show how much cleverer than everyone else he is.. Then when someone tries to get him to commit to something or tie him down to a factual argument he has two methods - either go off on a tangent or revert to “I’m just an observer, let’s wait and see how things play out”

Basically he hasn’t got a clue.
    It's not my agenda, it's what's actually happening in the world. I don't have any agenda, I just observe events unfolding, and I have been correct about the Trump/Russia narrative from the very beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not my agenda, it's what's actually happening in the world. I don't have any agenda, I just observe events unfolding, and I have been correct about the Trump/Russia narrative from the very beginning.
    Of course you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Of course you have.
    Just read the Trump thread. You must be confusing me with lardy