+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I must admit I am struggling a bit with the narrative around the Johnson illness. Concurrently we are being told that his symptoms are sufficient to require a stay in an NHS hospital in London whilst being so mild that he can work from his bed on papers and still manage the levers of government.

Understand the Keep Calm and Carry On aims but either he is sufficiently ill to take up a bed then he deserves it given his status and condition or it is precautionary such that he, probably alone of those people admitted to hospital with the virus can somehow carry on working from bed.

If it is the latter then him occupying a bed in the week that NHS Nightingale was launched as an emergency centre looks a bit askew.
    bookmarked

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    bookmarked
    It's a life we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's a life we're talking about.
    i know, i didn't make the original comment .

Lets prey the man gets through this ,no one deserves this , or any comments around it

Heisenberg

i know, i didn't make the original comment .

Lets prey the man gets through this ,no one deserves this , or any comments around it
    Why would you say "bookmarked" then? It either means that you'll be coming back to gloat about Cyril's post being inaccurate or you were trying to be humorous... either of which would suggest that you're not as bothered as your post a mere minute beforehand would have us believe.

bookmarked
    Feel free to bookmark it. No 10 has not been telling the truth about his health for several days now yet all we got was mild, carrying on leading etc then suddenly he is in intensive care. If you can't believe the Prime Minister's official spokespeople to tell us the truth during a national crisis what can you trust them to tell you?

So what's your point?

International

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Feel free to bookmark it. No 10 has not been telling the truth about his health for several days now yet all we got was mild, carrying on leading etc then suddenly he is in intensive care. If you can't believe the Prime Minister's official spokespeople to tell us the truth during a national crisis what can you trust them to tell you?

So what's your point?
    Why would they have been lying about his condition? There is no reason to. If you listened to the TV this evening several very clever IC doctors stated independantly that the 'patient' can literally deteriorate that quickly from seeming reasonably healthy. It seems that is what happened here. Its no great plot or midiformation. But you carry on beleiving what ever you want like swo many others.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why would they have been lying about his condition? There is no reason to. If you listened to the TV this evening several very clever IC doctors stated independantly that the 'patient' can literally deteriorate that quickly from seeming reasonably healthy. It seems that is what happened here. Its no great plot or midiformation. But you carry on beleiving what ever you want like swo many others.
    Do you not think that's even a tad bit naive?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Well if none of this is true then I guess you are able to carry on believing what ever you want like so many others

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...on-to-hospital