Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
Maybe start sourcing them back in January when the pandemic was evidently going to happen.
Maybe use people that already build them instead using a tory party donator that has never built them before.
Maybe get your finger out your arse instead of shaking coronavirus suffers hands and telling us herd immunity will save us.
Matt handcock is either picking his nose or arse or licking his fingers when turning a page. TOTALLY INCOMPETENT.
we should have done more earlier in either purchasing or making more ventilators thats for sure but they are complex bits of kit to make but as we were late our manufacturers have done well to help out. I was reading today that hundreds of people that went to the cheltenham festival have tested positive . why or why did that event take place ?? we should have locked down our borders much sooner too etc . I think the list is endless what we should have done quicker but I notice all posts are now turning political regarding this virus . lets leave that till after this is over and let the government know our feelings then !