+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Internet Clampdown Coming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Internet Clampdown Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I would say it will be about Money knowing the Tories....so you can use the internet in your local area (Cardiff) after that we would have to pay and go through a rigorous registration process...it sounds crazy but it can't go on like it is IMHO learning how to make a bomb on line is fcuking crazy.
    You sound like an expert, could you please translate this, "there is extremism on the internet of all kinds and we’ll be focusing on extremism of all kinds".

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You sound like an expert, could you please translate this, "there is extremism on the internet of all kinds and we’ll be focusing on extremism of all kinds".
    No expert just my experience of western capitalism....the british and american businessman are the smartest in the world they'll fleece you for your last penny even if that is nicking an extra inch of legroom on your holiday flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    No expert just my experience of western capitalism....the british and american businessman are the smartest in the world they'll fleece you for your last penny even if that is nicking an extra inch of legroom on your holiday flight.
    We do seem to have the most amazing choice of cheap airlines though so let's be fair.

Yours,
    Cheap Airlines Addict,
    Sarajevo,
    Bosnia.