+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't this guy Adam brown

Doesn't this guy Adam brown

Post on ***** site as military junta?

Seems a right wanker

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/recruitment-fir m-under-fire-online-10036523

Re: Doesn't this guy Adam brown

He can be alright when he's not looking for attention.

This advertising campaign is just another of a long list of things which makes him look a complete tw@t.

He thrives on the notoriety.

Would you though?

"We've had a few complaints but the bottom line is that it's about our profit line.

Until the figures go in the wrong direction I don't think there's a need to change the adverts. They are working
    ."

Another example where making a profit is entirely more important than common decency.

It is possible to make a profit without stooping to indecency.

I bet they luv him over on the other place.

Well it's offensive but he's putting it on social media so anyone that doesn't like it can unfollow him.

If it weren't for WalesOnline then thousands of people would still be unaware of any it, so they're just as much to blame as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Fri, 11 September 2015 18:15
    Post on ***** site as military junta?
    Is that the guy who wished cancer on a fellow poster

Actually they hate him, he is a stupid indecent prick

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Fri, 11 September 2015 18:47
    "We've had a few complaints but the bottom line is that it's about our profit line.
    He sounds a right moron even when he's not being offensive (bonus points for the bollox about providing for his family - as if that makes anything justifiable).

Boasting about his three new customers

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 07:44
    Until the figures go in the wrong direction I don't think there's a need to change the adverts. They are working
    ."
    Not sure I agree with what he is doing, although I don't find it that offensive. In the days of paddy power advertising its not as bad as some things I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 08:20
    ."
    Another example where making a profit is entirely more important than common decency.
    Not a particularly classy thing to mention to the press in my book. Maybe you would, we're all different.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 08:30
    ."
    In reality this is just another case of what I call fauxrage. It's no worse than the rest of the things you see on social media. You could probably pay CC to put up similar memes.

Attention seeking Muppet who would do anything to earn some money

Banned

Shite adverts but hardly offensive to the people who would see it,ugly **** mind.

Sick sod, he is a waste of good oxygen

Don't be fooled into thinking he's some ruthless but successful business man.

PIER RECRUITMENT AGENCY LTD

Commenced in July 2014 so have yet to submit any accounts
    They have however managed to rack up a CCJ of £ 12,010 in April of this year as yet unpaid. I wonder when Adam intends paying it as he clearly raking it in ?

MEERKAT RECRUITMENT LTD

Commenced June 2012. Did manage to submit 1 set of accounts.
    Currently the subject of a winding up order and although no CCJ'S their currently listed payment performance with 3 suppliers is 240 days beyond term. ( YES THAT WAS TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY DAYS ). Not long left for this Meerkat I suspect.

ELEPHANT BUILDING SERVICES LTD

Commenced Feb 2014 based believe it or not in Regents Street London. 1st Accounts not due till next month but I doubt we'll see them. Unpaid CCJ in July 2014 and you guessed it currently going through a winding up order.

There endeth the successful ( ish ) still trading ( ish ) companies.

DOT COM RETAILERS

Jan 11 - March 13 no accounts ever submitted

HIRE OF STAFF LTD

Oct 08 - June 12. Bloody hell that's nearly 4 years - Gold watch territory of Mr Brown. 4 years but still no accounts

GBW ADVISORS LTD

Feb 11 - Oct 12 no accounts

So 6 companies in 7 years and only once managing to get accounts submitted. Accepting there may have been some dormancy and that the small business environment has been tough in that period, it is a pretty poor performance.

I've known kids with paper rounds have a more sustainable business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Fri, 11 September 2015 18:26
    He can be alright when he's not looking for attention.
    How he hasn't been given a serious hammering I'll never know .

His stint on the council and with UKIP didn't go to well either

The 3 new customers excuse is probably a load of shit as he says the first thing that enters his pea brain. He once blamed his upbringing for one of the many goofs that landed him in hot water with the media and he comes from a very loving family who adopted him as a baby and gave him everything.

He was always a bit of a Walter Mitty even as a kid but this last 10 years his attention seeking has got worse and he's become a very distasteful individual.

He has gone from being quite a likeable loony to a complete tw@t[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 08:46
    ."
    BD , if you PM that Brown (apt) chap on **** he might offer you a job in PR as assistant C***? Though you may be over-qualified.

Of everyone who has ever posted on either board he is the most stupid and least likeable of them all.

Always comes across as a vile, ignorant and stupid individual.

."
    Could pay you to go **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by epping blue wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 13:07
    Don't be fooled into thinking he's some ruthless but successful business man.
    I remember reading about some guys who did this on a massive scale made millions, left hundreds of thousands of debt behind with each company. Easy to make a profit when you take the money in and don't pay your debts.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:32
    ."
    Boasting about his three new customers
    Go pick a fight elsewhere. OR or don't go picking fights. The latter is preferred.