+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All I have been hearing from OUT voters....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: All I have been hearing from OUT voters....

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Who exactly has been saying this? I have been up all night and didn't hear a single person say anything like that.
    People I actually know who were on the out side, neighbours, students, local workers, Facebook statuses etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    "Our kids will be safe from immigration" - sorry, safe from what exactly???

A country of xenophobic twats to be led by a bunch of racists, voted in by default. This country (WALES) should be absolutely ashamed.
    I stayed in a place called Zenith in Toulouse last week.
    Not really relevant, but your post just reminded me of a much better time in my life when we were all Europeans together.

What rule can also shortcomings that

A country of xenophobic twats to be led by a bunch of racists, voted in by default. This country (WALES) should be absolutely ashamed.
    People never learn that this type of post convinces the maybes that are not racist, not xenophobic to vote leave. Seen so many dull posts from people recently. You are just making it worse, you are convincing people to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    People never learn that this type of post convinces the maybes that are not racist, not xenophobic to vote leave. Seen so many dull posts from people recently. You are just making it worse, you are convincing people to leave.
    I haven't convinced anyone to leave, it's already happened without me saying a peep

Bing bong Europe has gone 😃😃👍👍

It is naïve to play the race card.

Immigration was just one issue and let's be honest here, the Remain camp just did not spell it out sufficiently for the electorate.

It was also about the economy, hence the massive remain vote in the cities and affluent areas, and also about the way the EU bureaucrats constantly ignored UK's demands for change and imposed their majority collective will upon people who did not vote for such rules and regulations.

In that respect the EU have only themselves to blame bemoaning the loss of the UK.

People say that there should not have been a referendum but the democratic system voted in a tory government on the premise there would be one, so now it has happened, it has happened. Democracy has ruled which is one major reason why this country is called Great. Britain.

It's been done, no crying over split milk or gloating is called for.

Some here will be worse off (I certainly will but so be it) and others will feel there a better future for themselves.

Today is a day to celebrate democracy whichever side of the face you stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post

People say that there should not have been a referendum but the democratic system voted in a tory government on the premise there would be one, so now it has happened, it has happened. Democracy has ruled which is one major reason why this country is called Great. Britain.
    Putting my pub bore hat on, that's not one of the reasons.

Zenith, do you actually know who is behind the EU, and who was behind Cameron? Do you know what the ultimate goal is? Do you know about the army of change management consultants who aim to take over every public body? The EU is not a social experiment that accidentally grew beyond itself. Everything that happens has been mapped out in minute detail.

N I voted in Scotland voted in London voted in Cardiff and Bristol voted in. Why? if its down to being better educated and informed on migration then someone fecked up somewhere !