Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
My ban from the mods ran out yesterday at 10pm.

I'm going to delete my account as I've had enough of this board tbh. The mods failed to pick up on a picture that I posted months ago to prove that they have given up moderating.

Calling you a c**t is nowhere near as bad as the repeated bigotry you spout on here on a weekly basis.

LOM, you like using the term keyboard warrior to describe me but I can absolutely promise you that I'd say worse things to your face if I ever met you. I think you're scum.

For the record, I've been posting over on a different messageboard and have no interest in an alternative account to post on here. Lardy can vouch for me on that one.

So, my parting words to you are... You're still a bigoted, hypocritical c**t and your denial of this will never change that fact.
You just can't help yourself once again , you've just let yourself down, I can only hope you reflecton your poor use of language, I'd hate to see it used in front of family and friends ,its sad you can't just debate views without resorting to such low levels.