+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

propaganda machine Hmmm

so with 18,000 unaccompanied migrant children being held by the US custody coming from Mexico over 5,825 held by border control non being covid tested being controlled by the cartels making lots of money which is a record number i think you need to take your rose tinted glasses off lardy !

just read you tube deleted 2.5 million 'dislikes' from biden white house videos data indicates and some wonder why i use the words 'dark forces '

the dark forces strikes again now face book banning trumps voice !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOEZmRb4EY

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    the dark forces strikes again now face book banning trumps voice !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOEZmRb4EY
    Cancel free speech I say, do they do this to everyone or is it now a Democrat only Facebook ,what is Democracy,is it democratic in its nature ? .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Cancel free speech I say, do they do this to everyone or is it now a Democrat only Facebook ,what is Democracy,is it democratic in its nature ? .
    This is the usual mess you can only get by chucking phrases like "free speech" and "democracy" around willnilly, but out of interest which other American politicians have been banned from Facebook?

Wasn't Trump banned for inciting a deadly attack at the home of American democracy at a time when they were ratifying an election? The most democratic of all events.

Wasn't he tweeting about Mike Pence supposedly failing in his duty at the exact moment that the mob had got inside and in the full knowledge that they were chanting "kill Mike Pence"?

Forget all that, and it's a great point that you make!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is the usual mess you can only get by chucking phrases like "free speech" and "democracy" around willnilly, but out of interest which other American politicians have been banned from Facebook?

Wasn't Trump banned for inciting a deadly attack at the home of American democracy at a time when they were ratifying an election? The most democratic of all events.

Wasn't he tweeting about Mike Pence supposedly failing in his duty at the exact moment that the mob had got inside and in the full knowledge that they were chanting "kill Mike Pence"?

Forget all that, and it's a great point that you make!
    Boo hoo hoo. That nasty Joe Biden stole my toys.

I remember you acting stupid and giving them to him, Donald. Now grow up and tell the truth.

Boo hoo hoo. That nasty Joe Biden stole my toys!!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/54...t-happy-easter

think i know where your going and thinking with this LOM .The orange man is now in the process of starting his own social media plat form . What makes me laugh with twitter for example is the dark forces were calling for him to be banned and true to there word thats what happened and lost millions of dollars in the process and yet his name trends almost every week on there .lol

As i mentioned a while back the media need trump more than trump needs the media

talking of social media noticed tonight that over 500 million face book users have been hacked on there platform and personnel details have been distributed on other plat forms . don't think the main stream news has picked up on this yet

think i know where your going and thinking with this LOM .The orange man is now in the process of starting his own social media plat form . What makes me laugh with twitter for example is the dark forces were calling for him to be banned and true to there word thats what happened and lost millions of dollars in the process and yet his name trends almost every week on there .lol

As i mentioned a while back the media need trump more than trump needs the media

talking of social media noticed tonight that over 500 million face book users have been hacked on there platform and personnel details have been distributed on other plat forms . don't think the main stream news has picked up on this yet
    You seriously believe that MSM and social media platforms need Donald Trump more than a narcissistic, self-publicising, failed ex-President needs access to both?

You get more deluded by the day Mozz.

well i think its sad that one side of the political spectrum use one platform and the other use the other

you will now get a 2 tier system where republicans will use trumps media outlet and the democrats will use plat forms like twitter and face book for there own advantage

if we go down this route then as LOM states is this democracy ?

well i think its sad that one side of the political spectrum use one platform and the other use the other

you will now get a 2 tier system where republicans will use trumps media outlet and the democrats will use plat forms like twitter and face book for there own advantage

if we go down this route then as LOM states is this democracy ?
    It's not even close to what democracy is. Have a step back and think about what you're talking about.

I asked earlier what other American politicians have been banned from Facebook. Don't think anyone has responded. If the answer is "none except Trump", then your post is nonsense. If republicans choose to only use trump's new social media site (and maybe you should wait until it actually exists before getting excited about it) and not Facebook and Twitter then that's their choice.

My prediction is that absolutely no republicans would be stupid enough to voluntarily stop using FB and Twitter to solely use Trump's.

i,m totally lost to what you and cyril have said in terms of what LOM said about democracy

i think you will be very surprised how many republicans have ditched or been banned from twitter and face book . theres a huge void waiting to be filed

a 2 tier social media state is looming which is not good news for democracy

i,m totally lost to what you and cyril have said in terms of what LOM said about democracy

i think you will be very surprised how many republicans have ditched or been banned from twitter and face book . theres a huge void waiting to be filed

a 2 tier social media state is looming which is not good news for democracy
    Well please name some other republican politicians who have been banned. I won't be surprised until I'm told.

As for lom, free speech and democracy are nothing to do with getting banned from Facebook

looks like we are getting lost in translation when i say republicans being banned from twitter and face book i,m talking about supporters of trump not politicians

put it this way the parler social network site had an influx of around 50 million supporters when trump was kicked off twitter

when the dark forces realised that parler was a threat to twitter they closed that down

when trump opens up his social media estimates around 90 million will join within the first week

we will now go into a 2 tier political system within social media . the american political landscape will now become a dangerous animal

You seemed very worried about the future of American democracy. You could do far worse than reading about what happened on Jan 6th, how it happened and why it happened.

Then you might understand why trump was banned, and parler too.

Anyway, republicans on Twitter...

I saw a number of exchanges between you and Heisenburg were removed for some reason, including several where he called you a c~nt.

Can't remember you sticking up for his democratic right to free speech. Obviously if you complained to the mods about it that would make you a hypocrite and that couldn't possibly be the case given the consistency of your posting history now could it Herbie.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I saw a number of exchanges between you and Heisenburg were removed for some reason, including several where he called you a c~nt.

Can't remember you sticking up for his democratic right to free speech. Obviously if you complained to the mods about it that would make you a hypocrite and that couldn't possibly be the case given the consistency of your posting history now could it Herbie.
    Think your confusing rudeness with debate , free speech is fine , however controversial, intelligent debate is fine you don't need to degrade the conversation with nasty outbursts and name calling , using an insulting word such as c!!t is both rude and poor and certainly doesn't fit into free speech , it falls into another category called insult and hatred ( and delivered in a very cowardly way as well ) .

Surprised you think differently unless he's a mate ??

Think your confusing rudeness with debate , free speech is fine , however controversial, intelligent debate is fine you don't need to degrade the conversation with nasty outbursts and name calling , using an insulting word such as c!!t is both rude and poor and certainly doesn't fit into free speech , it falls into another category called insult and hatred ( and delivered in a very cowardly way as well ) .

Surprised you think differently unless he's a mate ??
    Ah, see where you are coming from.

We need to defend the right of Donald Trump to make mocking gestures about people with disabilities, praise openly racists and fascists as fine people, claim a female interviewer was only unfair to him because she was menstruating and encourage and defend the "patriots" who marched on a democratic parliament in an attempted coup. All in the name of free speech.

But should someone use a crude noun to describe you this can't be tolerated and needed to be reported to the mods so the "cancel culture/moderation rules of the social media group (delete as appropriate)" could kick in.

Personally I thought it a little over the top and Racist Mysoginistic Hypocrite was perfectly adequate.

Ah, see where you are coming from.

We need to defend the right of Donald Trump to make mocking gestures about people with disabilities, praise openly racists and fascists as fine people, claim a female interviewer was only unfair to him because she was menstruating and encourage and defend the "patriots" who marched on a democratic parliament in an attempted coup. All in the name of free speech.

But should someone use a crude noun to describe you this can't be tolerated and needed to be reported to the mods so the "cancel culture/moderation rules of the social media group (delete as appropriate)" could kick in.

Personally I thought it a little over the top and Racist Mysoginistic Hypocrite was perfectly adequate.
    Using crude nouns as you call them holds no respect for decent people, sadly they are only fired from keyboards .

Don't worry yer mate will be back to his crude best soon if he's not back already in his non political identity 😉

Heisenberg

Using crude nouns as you call them holds no respect for decent people, sadly they are only fired from keyboards .

Don't worry yer mate will be back to his crude best soon if he's not back already in his non political identity 😉
    My ban from the mods ran out yesterday at 10pm.

I'm going to delete my account as I've had enough of this board tbh. The mods failed to pick up on a picture that I posted months ago to prove that they have given up moderating.

Calling you a c**t is nowhere near as bad as the repeated bigotry you spout on here on a weekly basis.

LOM, you like using the term keyboard warrior to describe me but I can absolutely promise you that I'd say worse things to your face if I ever met you. I think you're scum.

For the record, I've been posting over on a different messageboard and have no interest in an alternative account to post on here. Lardy can vouch for me on that one.

So, my parting words to you are... You're still a bigoted, hypocritical c**t and your denial of this will never change that fact.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5164265

You really need to work out in that befuddled mind of yours whether you see being called that kind of name deeply offensive or some kind of warped badge of honour.

Trump found a new way to rip off his loyal supporters and squeeze every dollar he could from them.

This time, his website automatically checked the recurring donation checkbox, and hid its purpose in small print.

Not only did this put people in financial peril, as they had no idea it was happening until they found their bank accounts emptying fast, but it was illegal to take this much from individuals. Money was later refunded, but after Election Day. In other words, the money was in Trump's account when he needed it the most, and would have been a major factor had he won the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    My ban from the mods ran out yesterday at 10pm.

I'm going to delete my account as I've had enough of this board tbh. The mods failed to pick up on a picture that I posted months ago to prove that they have given up moderating.

Calling you a c**t is nowhere near as bad as the repeated bigotry you spout on here on a weekly basis.

LOM, you like using the term keyboard warrior to describe me but I can absolutely promise you that I'd say worse things to your face if I ever met you. I think you're scum.

For the record, I've been posting over on a different messageboard and have no interest in an alternative account to post on here. Lardy can vouch for me on that one.

So, my parting words to you are... You're still a bigoted, hypocritical c**t and your denial of this will never change that fact.
    You just can't help yourself once again , you've just let yourself down, I can only hope you reflecton your poor use of language, I'd hate to see it used in front of family and friends ,its sad you can't just debate views without resorting to such low levels.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5164265

You really need to work out in that befuddled mind of yours whether you see being called that kind of name deeply offensive or some kind of warped badge of honour.
    Its about decency.

Its about decency.
    The thing about decency is that it means different things to different people.

Some people think that someone who equates being a naturally born UK citizen with being white lacks decency.

Others think refusing to buy a Chinese takeaway in Cardiff because of what they did at the start of Covid lacks decency.

And some will think that blaming underage girls for being complicit in their exploitation by rich, powerful men shows a complete lack of a moral compass.

But let's not swear on a football message board eh!

The thing about decency is that it means different things to different people.

Some people think that someone who equates being a naturally born UK citizen with being white lacks decency.

Others think refusing to buy a Chinese takeaway in Cardiff because of what they did at the start of Covid lacks decency.

And some will think that blaming underage girls for being complicit in their exploitation by rich, powerful men shows a complete lack of a moral compass.

But let's not swear on a football message board eh!
    Both the comments were off the cuff with no real intent and the Chinese one was banter , sadly in this world some girls don't have a moral compass and some are victims I certainty don't thing I deserved all this personal nastiness , I get why, its down to chasing of people with differing views or challenges form the politics board , the nastiness doesn't always materialise in the other sections of CCMB .

Sad it came to this I can promise I wouldn't use that language in any reply , strangely you mention woman and moral compass mothers /.daughters actually find the words C!!!t and T!!at repulsive , awful words in my book ,very personal .

I didn't want to fall out over it just wanted debate ?

Up the City