Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
He's been out injured for the last 19 months. I'm sure ings hit double figures for burnley in the premiership you can't compare that to scoring in league ****ing 1
The point for me is that Ings before that breakout season looked nothing really special. So you're looking at a total of two seasons to say he's a good striker.

Bogle has scored wherever he's been - aside from Wigan. If you look at comparable levels, ie conference, Bogle had a better strike rate. Ings didn't feature for Bournemouth in League Two, Bogle skipped League one so can't compare there. Bogle's played too few games at this level to effectively compare but has got off to a good start.

My point is and always been around the potential; I still believe Bogle has the better intangibles along with better finishing skills. He's two footed, good in air, is a quality finisher and is saying everything right in the media - that he hurt his own career, needed to get his head straight. He's with the right manager to get him on track.