+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I trust you have seen the error in your ways
    Nope you were defending it I just never reply to you because I don’t find your opinions interesting enough to debate.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Too late. You had your chance for an argument and you passed it up.

I’m off now to get my beauty sleep.
    Hurry up

You have said that I said oh the chinese have suffered discrimination but not like the blacks have and it's no big deal in the grand scheme of things

Where did I say this ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Did I say that chinese immigrants in this country had not suffered the level of racial abuse that afro Caribbean and asian people had suffered , which is correct

Or did I say that chinese people had suffered racial abuse but it wasnt that bad in the grand scheme of things ? As you have stated I said

Bump away
    Demanding, very aggressively, a Yes or No answer on wether Chinese people had suffered racist abuse on the level of African Carribeans, which quite clearly tried to belittle the fact that Chinese people had suffered racism, in fact I’d go as far to say you were implying that the Chinese couldn’t possibly begin to understand racism on an African Caribbean level.

Goodnight Jeffrey.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Nope you were defending it.
    embarrassing

Do I have to spell it out for you? You’re saying it’s ok for chicken to be kept in conditions where is has to be chlorinated because people can make the choice not to buy it.

International

Do I have to spell it out for you? You’re saying it’s ok for chicken to be kept in conditions where is has to be chlorinated because people can make the choice not to buy it.
    You're getting outraged on behalf of chickens now as well as everyone in the world.
    Unbelievable. Is there nothing you won't show outrage about?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Demanding, very aggressively, a Yes or No answer on wether Chinese people had suffered racist abuse on the level of African Carribeans, which quite clearly tried to belittle the fact that Chinese people had suffered racism, in fact I’d go as far to say you were implying that the Chinese couldn’t possibly begin to understand racism on an African Caribbean level.

Goodnight Jeffrey.

You have been asked to bring up the thread where you claimed I said that chinese people had suffered but not as much as blacks ....your words ....and it's no big deal in the grand scheme of things ...you said I used these words ....you were asked to provide proof of this, you said you would dig out my post and you cant because it doesnt exist

The post saying I said that chinese people had not suffered as much as " Blacks " , your words describing what you said I said ......and it's no big deal in the grand scheme of things .....your words ......doesnt exist

I think your response says everything

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You're getting outraged on behalf of chickens now as well as everyone in the world.
    Unbelievable. Is there nothing you won't show outrage about?
    Do you not think the food standards of a country slipping down to these sort of levels is bad?

What else am I getting outraged about?

Nope i didnt say that either

embarrassing

Nope i didnt say that either

embarrassing
    I just read the thread again and that’s exactly how it comes across:

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9548431.html

chlorinated chicken back on the menu
    I guess people could choose not to eat that chicken

we will see UK bred chickens labelled as such and people will have a choice to buy US or UK chicken, alot like we do with free range eggs
    Surely you should be annoyed at the country increasing demand for animals reared in this way by allowing its standards to drop?

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Tell a jew' what?
    That the pyramids are OK. It just occurred to me that they may believe their ancestors were the force that actually did the hard work on them? I'm not sure though, I wasn't there, but they were certainly enslaved by the Egyptians.

That the pyramids are OK. It just occurred to me that they may believe their ancestors were the force that actually did the hard work on them? I'm not sure though, I wasn't there, but they were certainly enslaved by the Egyptians.
    I would love to go and see the pyramids

Have you been ?

International

Have you been ?
    No. My father climbed them and said in typical brusque fashion that he had wasted his time because once he had done it all there was to do was climb down again. His sidekick took the challenge of racing a local lad up one of them - - lost obviously!

I just read the thread again and that’s exactly how it comes across:

Surely you should be annoyed at the country increasing demand for animals reared in this way by allowing its standards to drop?
    I could well be annoyed very annoyed

The point is, i simple pointed out that people can / will decide if they want to eat it or not, at no point did i " defend it " or " argued that chlorinated chicken isn’t bad" or even your latest " you’re saying it’s ok for chicken to be kept in conditions where is has to be chlorinated because people can make the choice not to buy it " yet you have stated i have, which is incorrect

Have you been ?
    we had a " guide " who walked us down into one, his only words were " lovely jubbly ", must have learnt english from Del boy it truly was a funny experience

we had a " guide " who walked us down into one, his only words were " lovely jubbly ", must have learnt english from Del boy it truly was a funny experience
    I remember I went when I was a kid and my parents were crouching down to go down/up the stairs and I didn't have to as I was short

It was interesting to see the chambers though. As a kid, I found Ancient Egyptian culture fascinating, before it was studied in school

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    I remember I went when I was a kid and my parents were crouching down to go down/up the stairs and I didn't have to as I was short

It was interesting to see the chambers though. As a kid, I found Ancient Egyptian culture fascinating, before it was studied in school
    Yea, 6ft 3" isnt the ideal size to go down into them

I could well be annoyed very annoyed

The point is, i simple pointed out that people can / will decide if they want to eat it or not, at no point did i " defend it " or " argued that chlorinated chicken isn’t bad" or even your latest " you’re saying it’s ok for chicken to be kept in conditions where is has to be chlorinated because people can make the choice not to buy it " yet you have stated i have, which is incorrect
    So do you think the lowering of our food standards to get a trade deal with the US because of how desperate we are after Brexit is bad then?

Yea, 6ft 3" isnt the ideal size to go down into them
    Jeez! I bet your back would have been aching after going down!

So do you think the lowering of our food standards to get a trade deal with the US because of how desperate we are after Brexit is bad then?
    even more embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Jeez! I bet your back would have been aching after going down!
    It was, though i was 20 ish years younger back then

even more embarrassing
    I thought you wouldn’t answer

Ah - I see. As I understand it the Pyramids are OK and should be safe from any Antifa history changers! They were almost certainly built by Egyptian labourers who were paid a wage (and given elaborate burial rites) not slaves. The idea that Jewish slaves built them came from Menachim Begin and Hollywood (Charlton Heston as Moses). It was made up!

Do you not think the food standards of a country slipping down to these sort of levels is bad?

What else am I getting outraged about?

For the record washing chickens in chlorinated water was the norm in UK until EU banned it because of the risk that it could hide bad hygiene standards. This is n to to say USA has bad hygiene standards as you are implying.

Many of the bagged salads and other fresh prepared veg purchased in UK has been washed in chlorinated water.

What's the issue. Non other than our farmers believe that USA could produce cheaper chickens.

At the end of the day people will have the choice at no extra cost.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    For the record washing chickens in chlorinated water was the norm in UK until EU banned it because of the risk that it could hide bad hygiene standards. This is n to to say USA has bad hygiene standards as you are implying.

Many of the bagged salads and other fresh prepared veg purchased in UK has been washed in chlorinated water.

What's the issue. Non other than our farmers believe that USA could produce cheaper chickens.

At the end of the day people will have the choice at no extra cost.
    Why would you wash it in chlorine if not because of bad hygiene standards?