+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone on here done a low carb diet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone on here done a low carb diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup, i always thought that i was quite a sensible eater, but when i sat down and worked it out, it wasn't pretty. Way to much shit, stuff that i didn't really count. I've also realised that i don't need 'all of that food on my plate' sometimes eating for the sake of it. I like a Latte in the morning before work, sometimes in the afternoon as well-holy shit, i worked out how many i was having a month and it was ridiculous, knocked them on the head and saved a right few quid with it.
    Exactly that, the best thing the app has taught me is the thing I thought wasn't that bad, is horrendous and in fact some of the foods I thought I should steer clear of are OK. Fish instead of meat has made a major difference as well and I love fish as a bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Exactly that, the best thing the app has taught me is the thing I thought wasn't that bad, is horrendous and in fact some of the foods I thought I should steer clear of are OK. Fish instead of meat has made a major difference as well and I love fish as a bonus!
    Love eating fish, i'm lucky in that my mother made me eat whatever was put in front of me, so i'm open to almost anything! The amount of garbage i put away was ridiculous.

Love eating fish, i'm lucky in that my mother made me eat whatever was put in front of me, so i'm open to almost anything! The amount of garbage i put away was ridiculous.
    I am the same, too much beer and chocolate for me. I just can't have a small amount of chocolate, its either a massive bag of chocolate buttons or none at all. Trying to teach myself a bit of discipline and seems to be working, at least while I am motivated.

I am the same, too much beer and chocolate for me. I just can't have a small amount of chocolate, its either a massive bag of chocolate buttons or none at all. Trying to teach myself a bit of discipline and seems to be working, at least while I am motivated.
    Cake with me, can blast a whole pack of mr kiplings in one hit-no problem.

Cake with me, can blast a whole pack of mr kiplings in one hit-no problem.
    My best mate has to buy a pack of donuts eat 1 or 2 and then chuck the rest in the pack in the bin, or he will immediately polish off all 5.

My best mate has to buy a pack of donuts eat 1 or 2 and then chuck the rest in the pack in the bin, or he will immediately polish off all 5.
    I know that feeling. It was sugar with me. I'm a plasterer, so it's physical work, i'd go most of the day not eating, just drinking copious amounts of coffee, sugar levels would drop off and i'd buy a whole lot of shit on the way home and scoff the lot. I sort of thought that i could justify it after not eating much all day-then i'd have my tea (or whatever it's called now) at about 7ish. Doesn't work. Metabolism slowed right down and the result was a little dumpling (me)