+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone on here done a low carb diet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone on here done a low carb diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I was 12 st 3 when i started, probably doesn't sound much, although i'm not a big bloke. I'm 5ft 7 and i should be around the 10st 12-11st range where i feel a lot better. My stomach was expanding at a rate and if i didn't sort it, then it would've only got worse.
    I'm the same, I'm not overweight and I know if I cut out sugar and reduce carbs I can lose a decent amount. Last time I weighed I was 14st 8 I think (last before that I was exactly a stone less) so I've crept on a stone and I'd estimate I'm a little heavier than 14st 8 now and I'm 6ft so there's definitely weight to be lost! I know I'd struggle to run much more than a mile right now so I'm scarily unfit as well but I've got the attitude now of wanting to turn it around. I'm not even 35 yet 😂

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm the same, I'm not overweight and I know if I cut out sugar and reduce carbs I can lose a decent amount. Last time I weighed I was 14st 8 I think (last before that I was exactly a stone less) so I've crept on a stone and I'd estimate I'm a little heavier than 14st 8 now and I'm 6ft so there's definitely weight to be lost! I know I'd struggle to run much more than a mile right now so I'm scarily unfit as well but I've got the attitude now of wanting to turn it around. I'm not even 35 yet ��
    Crack on Demb, you'll feel so much better, just do your best!

One of my biggest problems was convenience eating.

I never really cook or prepare meals, so made bad choices all the time. I have improved a lot but what really helped was Huel.

I call it space food, because they say it is so nutritionally complete you can just live of it and still be healthier than 99% of the population.
    I would advise using it as part of a balanced diet, eg I have a healthy breakfast, huel for lunch (i would have had greggs or maccies previous) then a healthy meal after work.

this is just a random video review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8DQjF7g8BI