+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Peltier

  1. #1

    Peltier

    I still find this transfer odd, five months on. Admittedly, he was one of my favourite City players, but here was a reliable, durable player who was pretty much an automatic pick during his time at the club. I've liked Sanderson but we'd be light for cover if he was injured. On top of that, Peltier has yet to play a minute for West Brom. Don't think he was injured when he left us? In fact, I'm not even sure if we've released him or he's on loan until the end of the season. Other than the fact it was a wages issue, I'm curious about the whole thing.

  2. #2

    Re: Peltier

    Free Transfer wasn't it - contract up 30/06/20

    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...391.1574931523

  3. #3

    Re: Peltier

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I still find this transfer odd, five months on. Admittedly, he was one of my favourite City players, but here was a reliable, durable player who was pretty much an automatic pick during his time at the club. I've liked Sanderson but we'd be light for cover if he was injured. On top of that, Peltier has yet to play a minute for West Brom. Don't think he was injured when he left us? In fact, I'm not even sure if we've released him or he's on loan until the end of the season. Other than the fact it was a wages issue, I'm curious about the whole thing.
    Pelts didnít live in Cardiff, Harris wouldnít give him the days off like Warnock and go did as his family was up in Liverpool. Plus the wages. At the time I thought it was a cost cutting move but Sanderson has been great, Jazz was about and perhaps it has unified the camp a bit.

  4. #4

    Re: Peltier

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Pelts didnít live in Cardiff, Harris wouldnít give him the days off like Warnock and go did as his family was up in Liverpool. Plus the wages. At the time I thought it was a cost cutting move but Sanderson has been great, Jazz was about and perhaps it has unified the camp a bit.
    Do you think Pelts was a 'negative' presence then?

  5. #5

    Re: Peltier

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Free Transfer wasn't it - contract up 30/06/20

    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...391.1574931523
    Thanks. I remember reading that, but then saw another version that said he'd gone on loan until his contract ran out here.

  6. #6

    Re: Peltier

    I still think it daft, irrespective of Peltiers wish we knew Jazz couldnt be relied on. I suppose in the end he would have been out of contract today anyway.

  7. #7

    Re: Peltier

    Peltier is a USM client so it was his great misfortune Warnock resigned when he did.

  8. #8

    Re: Peltier

    I like Pelts for us but Sanderson is great.

    Hope he stays

  9. #9

    Re: Peltier

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Do you think Pelts was a 'negative' presence then?
    Perhaps Warnock's treatment of some players rubbed some others up the wrong way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •