+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Harris

  1. #1

    Harris

    watched a lot of his pre and post match interviews recently and I do like his responses and engaging interview behaviours, his replies to questions around Tomlin are so well delivered.

  2. #2

    Re: Harris

    thanks for jinxing this match

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    watched a lot of his pre and post match interviews recently and I do like his responses and engaging interview behaviours, his replies to questions around Tomlin are so well delivered.
    Why what does he say?

    Iíd really like to know why he doesnít play our most creative player more. (I assume that he STILL hasnít recovered from his injury before lockdown, prior to which he was our best player by a mile.)

  5. #5

    Re: Harris

    [QUOTE=ToTaL ITK;5095255]thanks for jinxing this match[/QUOTE

    Oooops humble apologies, he talks a load of crap

  6. #6

    Re: Harris

    He is very good with the media IMO.

    He answers questions with questions. A very simple but effective way of deflecting.

  7. #7

    Re: Harris

    He hasnt done a lot wrong since he got here

    Hes a young manager and needs time

  8. #8

    Re: Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Why what does he say?

    I’d really like to know why he doesn’t play our most creative player more. (I assume that he STILL hasn’t recovered from his injury before lockdown, prior to which he was our best player by a mile.)
    obvious.he hasn't got the lungs

  9. #9

    Re: Harris

    Thereís loads of stuff on Cardiff city TV worth a watch

  10. #10

    Re: Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Why what does he say?

    Iíd really like to know why he doesnít play our most creative player more. (I assume that he STILL hasnít recovered from his injury before lockdown, prior to which he was our best player by a mile.)
    On Cardiff City player he is very honest about Tomlin, basically saying he not fit, and certainly not ready for 90 minutes , and if the season had ended in April we'd not of seen anything of him anyway , due to his injury.

    Looking at his cameos in recent games he doesn't look fully match fit .

  11. #11

    Re: Harris

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    On Cardiff City player he is very honest about Tomlin, basically saying he not fit, and certainly not ready for 90 minutes , and if the season had ended in April we'd not of seen anything of him anyway , due to his injury.

    Looking at his cameos in recent games he doesn't look fully match fit .
    Ah OK. Thanks for the update 👍

    That explains it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •