+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: George Floyd Good Read

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: George Floyd Good Read

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Likely to get some gibberish about doing your own research but now is really not a good time. His hero's Supreme Court picks have cleared a path for Trump's tax and financial returns to be released to New York prosecutors and Donny is in the middle of a twitter hissy fit. It may be some time before he comes up from the deep dive on this. But rest assured when he does it will go way beyond whatever those Supreme Court perception influencers want you to know!
    I'm always amazed at how WB has the ability to think and analyse in a way that nobody on here is able to do, then reach conclusions most of us are incapable of reaching. Also a top sportsman and highly educated. I feel a sense of inadequacy and shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm always amazed at how WB has the ability to think and analyse in a way that nobody on here is able to do, then reach conclusions most of us are incapable of reaching. Also a top sportsman and highly educated. I feel a sense of inadequacy and shame.
    Maybe so - but at least you are blessed with self-awareness!

Me too. Clue....It might not be yours!

At least I never got hoaxed like Cyril did, so there is that

And so you should!

That sign was so small......