+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our service tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Our service tonight

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    In your line of work, if you took over a team of employees, improved their performance and got significantly better results out of them than your predecessor did, would you get the sack?
    If it then flatlined then yes of course I would as would be the case in any results driven business. Even the most basic understanding of business and logic would inform a complete simpleton that that is the case.

No business stands still.

Laughable that you don’t know this. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    If it then flatlined then yes of course I would as would be the case in any results driven business. Even the most basic understanding of business and logic would inform a complete simpleton that that is the case.

Laughable that you don’t know this. 😂😂😂
    How has it flatlined?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

Laughable that you don’t know this. ������
    What's laughable is your suggestion that a manager with Harris's record since his arrival should be facing the sack because they just got beaten by one of the best teams in the division.

When Harris took over, the team was 14th in the table. Right now they're 6th. He's moved a side that was badly under-performing up into the play-off places under very difficult circumstances and without spending a penny on new players.

If you think that is evidence of the side flatlining or standing still and a basis for giving a manager the sack, then you're either really dull or a massive drama queen. Or maybe a combination of both.