Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
Our service to the front players was absolutely abysmal. We could have had Harry Kane up front and still not had a sniff.
I thought the effort from our players was second to none.
How many more fouls before Hector got sent off?
Hopefully we'll still hold on to sixth position after the weekend with Preston playing Forest, Derby playing Brentford and Jacks away to Leeds.
Terrible and predictable. Just pumping the ball into the box. Badly. Ineffective and boring.

And Tomlin’s introduction seemed to have little effect either which was a shame. I have come to reply on his involvement as the creative spark.

That said, when we are all sitting at home thinking ‘Well just hoofing it into the box clearly isn’t working and we are being beaten by a team that doesn’t do it’ doesn’t it even enter the MANAGER’S mind that MAYBE he should think about an alternative approach? I mean, he IS a professional isn’t he, and it IS his job after all.

I know that I’m my line of work, if I kept doing the same thing over and over and it wasn’t working, someone would have a word and if I didn’t change, I’d probably get the sack.