Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I love films , I hate the cinema

I hate driving to the cinema , parking, lining up to go in , having a piss before going in , sitting down through all the stupid adverts , having some idiot chatting away close by , film starts , arse goes numb after half an hour , fidgeting around , getting up and going to the toilet again ......

Total nightmare

Would rather watch a film on TV at home , costs feck all and I can have a piss every half an hour , dont have to park , no annoying people chatting away

Its a win win

Its why I hate the theatre too
I'm pretty much the same as you, ****ing hate weddings, couldn't stand my own, just wanted to **** off home The problem is, being like that can cause problems, especially in relationships, i can't stand family parties, gatherings etc. If i associate with anyone it's because i know that they're not going to put pressure on me to act a certain way in which i'm uncomfortable with, or they're on the same wave length as me. I get accused of not being able to relax, i have no problem relaxing, it just doesn't involve crap food, crap company, shit music and copious amounts of Alcohol. I took the dog up the garth mountain (not a Euphemism) and i felt great, relaxed and happy (the dog was ****ed) that's how i relax, by keeping busy. A long run is like medicine for me.

Once people understand your character it becomes a whole lot easier. I was sick and tired of going along with things that physically caused me anxiety-not anymore sludge, got to be true to yourself.