Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I'm a former regular drinker who has probably drunk less than ten pints since 2013 and have not had one in more than two years. So, there's a part of me who looks down my nose at people in pubs now, but that's not fair because if it wasn't for me going on Warfarin, I would still be drinking now - maybe not as much as I did, but I'd still want my one night out a week.
I was never a drinker at home, but loved going to pubs and I miss them more than I miss the beer.
I stopped in 2009, i was never any good at it anyway, i couldn't hold my drink, constantly pissing and a bigger arse than normal. I didn't drink from the age of 21 up until i was 27 as well. Not a health thing, i just don't really like it or the feeling it gives me, i suppose it's down to character really, i'm a bit ADHD and i fight against feeling relaxed as i start getting anxious, but if i'm pissed there's nothing i can do about it Same with weed, couldn't get on that either, i'm to busy and wired. Can't sit on a beach, go to the cinema and struggle like hell at things like weddings, where i've got to sit still for more than half hour-caused absolute murder with my missus for years, we know what it is now