+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do you like going to the pub ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do you like going to the pub ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I stopped in 2009, i was never any good at it anyway, i couldn't hold my drink, constantly pissing and a bigger arse than normal. I didn't drink from the age of 21 up until i was 27 as well. Not a health thing, i just don't really like it or the feeling it gives me, i suppose it's down to character really, i'm a bit ADHD and i fight against feeling relaxed as i start getting anxious, but if i'm pissed there's nothing i can do about it Same with weed, couldn't get on that either, i'm to busy and wired. Can't sit on a beach, go to the cinema and struggle like hell at things like weddings, where i've got to sit still for more than half hour-caused absolute murder with my missus for years, we know what it is now
    I can't smoke weed either. I wish I could. It makes me anxious and paranoid. And super high. Like I'm tripping. I'm so jealous of people that smoke it and are able to be calm. My Mrs smokes it every day. Just a small amount. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to give it a try, but I never do.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I can't smoke weed either. I wish I could. It makes me anxious and paranoid. And super high. Like I'm tripping. I'm so jealous of people that smoke it and are able to be calm. My Mrs smokes it every day. Just a small amount. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to give it a try, but I never do.
    I envy people who can relax in a simple way, just watching TV and being around their Family doing nothing. I can't do that, it's been a nightmare for years. If we go on holiday then i'm up at 6.30, go for a run, do some shopping, make some food, go for about 20 walks etc-absolute disaster. My wife has learnt to cope with my behaviour, it used to cause big arguments. The only positive is that shedoesn't have to worry about me doing jobs on the house, i actively seek them out If we go for a meal at 8, i can be home by 9, i start stressing if i've got nothing to do-sleeping can be a problem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I envy people who can relax in a simple way, just watching TV and being around their Family doing nothing. I can't do that, it's been a nightmare for years. If we go on holiday then i'm up at 6.30, go for a run, do some shopping, make some food, go for about 20 walks etc-absolute disaster. My wife has learnt to cope with my behaviour, it used to cause big arguments. The only positive is that shedoesn't have to worry about me doing jobs on the house, i actively seek them out If we go for a meal at 8, i can be home by 9, i start stressing if i've got nothing to do-sleeping can be a problem as well.
    Have you tried medication?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Have you tried medication?
    Yup, didn't like it. Went back to the doc and he said that it's just the way i am, and that i'm managing it pretty well. It's when i perceive that i have nothing to do of any value, like sitting down I can do this with you because my brain is active, plus i can get up and do things at will.