+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

unless Dominic Cummings was there

Re: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

She is undoubtedly one hateful, twisted, self serving bitch.

I can't think of a bad enough word to describe her, particularly as her parents were immigrants.
    I truly am in despair the way our Country is going. Used to be Great Britain. No more, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Former Labour leader; 15-09-20 at 17:57. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I can't think of a bad enough word to describe her, particularly as her parents were immigrants.
    I truly am in despair the way our Country is going. Used to be Great Britain. No more, I'm afraid.
    The adjective ‘Great’ is bugger all to do with how good it is/was.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The adjective ‘Great’ is bugger all to do with how good it is/was.
    Yes, I know what you mean. Was trying to make a comparison, clearly didn't work.

So would about 80 percent of this board.

Different Ministers turn up all day to contradict each other. They say whatever first enters their heads because none are in the loop. They hope that eventually one of them will be telling the truth. Hard to imagine I agree.

Patel stands for a "headman" or "village chief"

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Patel stands for a "headman" or "village chief"
    Pritti stands for "pretty vacant"

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    unless Dominic Cummings was there
    you wouldn't shop people having a party of more than 6 then would you sludge?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    you wouldn't shop people having a party of more than 6 then would you sludge?
    Nope , I would probably let them know they were being very selfish but I would leave it there , eventually the old bill would turn up

Shes just a horrible power mad , back stabbing , publicity seeking twat

Shes further to the right than ghengis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Pritti stands for "pretty vacant"
    definitely the vacunt bit

International

Nope , I would probably let them know they were being very selfish but I would leave it there , eventually the old bill would turn up

Shes just a horrible power mad , back stabbing , publicity seeking twat

Shes further to the right than ghengis Khan
    Yeah, but whats that got to do with covid rules and people deliberately breaking them and endangering others? Or was the fact that it was her that said it that gave you a chance to have another rant?

so we moan when people dont follow the governments guidelines ( its all the governments fault ) and nothing is done about it ( also the governments fault )

now joe public has a chance to help with stopping these gatherings and thats wrong

Yeah, but whats that got to do with covid rules and people deliberately breaking them and endangering others? Or was the fact that it was her that said it that gave you a chance to have another rant?
    No

Shes still a **** though

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    so we moan when people dont follow the governments guidelines ( its all the governments fault ) and nothing is done about it ( also the governments fault )

now joe public has a chance to help with stopping these gatherings and thats wrong
    shes a hypocritical tory backstabber

Her govt advisor broke the rules , she backed him

Some bloke has a few mates around , shes on the phone to the old bill

Horrible right wing backstabbing double standards tory

I think mingling should be outlawed , there should be a mingling hot line ,i'd ring it in a flash especially if Pritti was on the other end.

Shes power mad

Started out on late night radio 5 as a tory pundit like that Shaun Bailey

Got her foot in with an easy tory seat

Has loads of past which she tries to ignore

Now shes putting her nose in to get front page news in The Sun , most of whose readers hate her because of her immigrant background

Reminds me of Ester Mcvey , another horrific tory witch like their heroine Thatcher

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think mingling should be outlawed , there should be a mingling hot line ,i'd ring it in a flash especially if Pritti was on the other end.
    I would ring it and ask her about her secret talks with the Israelis regarding Palestine

I see that your man Ed Miliband telling everyone to do exactly the same thing.

I suppose he is an upstanding person that is concerned about protecting the vulnerable, unlike Patel the nazi eh?

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-13/...of-covid-cases

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post

I suppose he is an upstanding person that is concerned about protecting the vulnerable, unlike Patel the nazi eh?

When did Miliband stand up for Dominic Cummings? 'cos Patel's being accused of being a Tory hypocrite.

International

Shes power mad

Started out on late night radio 5 as a tory pundit like that Shaun Bailey

Got her foot in with an easy tory seat

Has loads of past which she tries to ignore

Now shes putting her nose in to get front page news in The Sun , most of whose readers hate her because of her immigrant background

Reminds me of Ester Mcvey , another horrific tory witch like their heroine Thatcher
    yes OK. We get your rantings, and your attempts to turn everything into an anti-tory diatribe. You aint changing anybody's mind, but are you say that because in your opinion your description of her is correct that the advice she gave is wrong and should be ignored?

yes OK. We get your rantings, and your attempts to turn everything into an anti-tory diatribe. You aint changing anybody's mind, but are you say that because in your opinion your description of her is correct that the advice she gave is wrong and should be ignored?
    So if long term friends of yours had a party of 7 youd phone the police.?

Your constant backing of your useless government is admirable in some ways.

But they want a rule of 6 then put the correct measures in place to police them.

Their faith in the British public policy is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post

Can you show me where Ed milliband stood up for Dominic Cummings, the tory advisor , who broke the lockdown ?

Which is what patel who may or may not be a nazi but is a complete hypocrite did ? As she is now telling everyone else what to do ?

Shes part of a government , who you clearly support, who from day one have f3cked up this situation and are a bunch of liars , racists , backstabbers and arseholes . They will probably change their mind next week .