+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    no its still on

PM When you want to say it to my face , so I can see you in court

Let's see how mouthy you are when my brief presents your malicious communication

X
    You are a good laugh fair play.

As stated, I'll happily call you out on your comments re a teenage girls arse, I don't know what was so wrong with calling it out tbh. You got an apology for the one slur, that was in bad taste, as for the rest of it? Completely 1 million percent stand by it and will happily call you a weirdo for your comments re a fifteen year old girls arse.

"here Mr lawyer thing was I told the internet I liked a 15 year old girls arse.. This fella here called me out on it"

"err, um, nice knowing you Sludge ill be on my way" said the lawyer as he hastily ran back to his car.

**** the lawyer, you only trumped that one out when you realised I was happy to drive down and repeat my words face to face, I don't see the big deal in it? Why would I be scared to say it? I'm not wrong, it was creepy, so yes I will repeat that to you.

You beep beep reversed as soon as you realised I wasn't going to back off to your "say it to my face" comments and after your show off in front of your mates didn't work you screamed lawyer lawyer so the teachers would hear you.. I think the term in prison is something along the lines of "soft grass" ie screaming it loud enough for the guards to hear.

Now you're using a lawyer to deter me after your previous "say it to my face" didn't meet.

I'm going to show up to you and one of your mates dressed up in a tesco suit aren't I

Re: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You are a good laugh fair play.

As stated, I'll happily call you out on your comments re a teenage girls arse, I don't know what was so wrong with calling it out tbh. You got an apology for the one slur, that was in bad taste, as for the rest of it? Completely 1 million percent stand by it and will happily call you a weirdo for your comments re a fifteen year old girls arse.

"here Mr lawyer thing was I told the internet I liked a 15 year old girls arse.. This fella here called me out on it"

"err, um, nice knowing you Sludge ill be on my way" said the lawyer as he hastily ran back to his car.

**** the lawyer, you only trumped that one out when you realised I was happy to drive down and repeat my words face to face, I don't see the big deal in it? Why would I be scared to say it? I'm not wrong, it was creepy, so yes I will repeat that to you.

You beep beep reversed as soon as you realised I wasn't going to back off to your "say it to my face" comments and after your show off in front of your mates didn't work you screamed lawyer lawyer so the teachers would hear you.. I think the term in prison is something along the lines of "soft grass" ie screaming it loud enough for the guards to hear.

Now you're using a lawyer to deter me after your previous "say it to my face" didn't meet.

I'm going to show up to you and one of your mates dressed up in a tesco suit aren't I
    Pm me , you can have my address , pop round