+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Re: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    I see that your man Ed Miliband telling everyone to do exactly the same thing.

I suppose he is an upstanding person that is concerned about protecting the vulnerable, unlike Patel the nazi eh?

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-13/...of-covid-cases
    Patel doesn't care about the vulnerable , she only cares about herself

Why did she have secret talks with the Israeli government who are stealing land off the Palestinians?

I think your description of her being a nazi may not be far off the mark . She may be from an immigrant background but that doesn't mean she cannot be extremely right wing .

She would phone the police to report 8 people having a few beers if it suited her and made her look good but if one of her tory mates was the other side of the road having a party she would crawl back under a rock and say f all

Cummings didn't follow the rules, gets hate.

Patel said she will and will happily play her part in enforcing it, gets hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

So what did she do about Cummings and Jenrick?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

You believe patel ?

Shes got more faces than a town hall clock , shes a political ticking time bomb

Everything she does is self interest , self preservation and she will lie and has lied to further her career and protect herself when she's been rumbled

This is the government , its rotten to the core

Time for the politics bin.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Time for the politics bin.
    right little tell tale tit you are

Teachers pet at school

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    right little tell tale tit you are

Teachers pet at school
    Says the fella that offers it on in the school yard showing off in front of his mates and shouts loud and clear for the whole yard and the teachers break room to hear when the other person accepts the invitation..

But that's behind us now isn't it sludgy, like it was the 2 previous times before you dragged it all back up when losing a completely different argument.

Says the fella that offers it on in the school yard showing off in front of his mates and shouts loud and clear for the whole yard and the teachers break room to hear when the other person accepts the invitation..

But that's behind us now isn't it sludgy, like it was the 2 previous times before you dragged it all back up when losing a completely different argument.
    no its still on

PM When you want to say it to my face , so I can see you in court

Let's see how mouthy you are when my brief presents your malicious communication

X

no its still on

PM When you want to say it to my face , so I can see you in court

Let's see how mouthy you are when my brief presents your malicious communication

X
    You are a good laugh fair play.

As stated, I'll happily call you out on your comments re a teenage girls arse, I don't know what was so wrong with calling it out tbh. You got an apology for the one slur, that was in bad taste, as for the rest of it? Completely 1 million percent stand by it and will happily call you a weirdo for your comments re a fifteen year old girls arse.

"here Mr lawyer thing was I told the internet I liked a 15 year old girls arse.. This fella here called me out on it"

"err, um, nice knowing you Sludge ill be on my way" said the lawyer as he hastily ran back to his car.

**** the lawyer, you only trumped that one out when you realised I was happy to drive down and repeat my words face to face, I don't see the big deal in it? Why would I be scared to say it? I'm not wrong, it was creepy, so yes I will repeat that to you.

You beep beep reversed as soon as you realised I wasn't going to back off to your "say it to my face" comments and after your show off in front of your mates didn't work you screamed lawyer lawyer so the teachers would hear you.. I think the term in prison is something along the lines of "soft grass" ie screaming it loud enough for the guards to hear.

Now you're using a lawyer to deter me after your previous "say it to my face" didn't meet.

I'm going to show up to you and one of your mates dressed up in a tesco suit aren't I

You are a good laugh fair play.

As stated, I'll happily call you out on your comments re a teenage girls arse, I don't know what was so wrong with calling it out tbh. You got an apology for the one slur, that was in bad taste, as for the rest of it? Completely 1 million percent stand by it and will happily call you a weirdo for your comments re a fifteen year old girls arse.

"here Mr lawyer thing was I told the internet I liked a 15 year old girls arse.. This fella here called me out on it"

"err, um, nice knowing you Sludge ill be on my way" said the lawyer as he hastily ran back to his car.

**** the lawyer, you only trumped that one out when you realised I was happy to drive down and repeat my words face to face, I don't see the big deal in it? Why would I be scared to say it? I'm not wrong, it was creepy, so yes I will repeat that to you.

You beep beep reversed as soon as you realised I wasn't going to back off to your "say it to my face" comments and after your show off in front of your mates didn't work you screamed lawyer lawyer so the teachers would hear you.. I think the term in prison is something along the lines of "soft grass" ie screaming it loud enough for the guards to hear.

Now you're using a lawyer to deter me after your previous "say it to my face" didn't meet.

I'm going to show up to you and one of your mates dressed up in a tesco suit aren't I
    Pm me , you can have my address , pop round

Pm me , you can have my address , pop round
    You're the angry one with something to sort out. Like you said you would Saturday, send the PM.

Means nothing to me if this gets resolved or not, but it seems to be eating away at you as you brought it up during a discussion on football teams you're allowed to support, when you were losing that argument by a landslide on more than one front, so clawed this back up for some public support.

I've worked you out. You live your life on here, it kills you that someone would actually challenge you on something.

International

Shes part of a government , who you clearly support, who from day one have f3cked up this situation and are a bunch of liars , racists , backstabbers and arseholes . They will probably change their mind next week .
    Part of a government you think I support.
    But you still haven't answered the question. Are you saying what she advised was wrong, just because she is who she is?
    simple yes or no would do.
    Reporting groups of more than 6 in an effort to save lives and limit the spread of the virus is wrong and should be ignored because she said it. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But you still haven't answered the question. Are you saying what she advised was wrong, just because she is who she is?
    Reporting groups of more than 6 in an effort to save lives and limit the spread of the virus is wrong and should be ignored because she said it. Is that right?
    I think you have to trust people to do theses things, you cannot 'make' people do it and if you try to force people to do things they will either rebel against it (which in this case would be even worse) or you end up with a totalitarian state they tells its citizens what they can and cannot do. Much as some might prefer that the vast majority of Brits won't. Witness the outcry when the idea of carrying ID Cards was muted.

International

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think you have to trust people to do theses things, you cannot 'make' people do it and if you try to force people to do things they will either rebel against it (which in this case would be even worse) or you end up with a totalitarian state they tells its citizens what they can and cannot do. Much as some might prefer that the vast majority of Brits won't. Witness the outcry when the idea of carrying ID Cards was muted.
    I agree entirely, but that wasn't the point of my nudging sludge. He slags people off purely on their political stance and doesn't pay any regard to whether they are right or wrong. I just wanted him to say one way or the other.
    you've given him an out now, he can just agree with you. Bugger!!!!!!

You're the angry one with something to sort out. Like you said you would Saturday, send the PM.

Means nothing to me if this gets resolved or not, but it seems to be eating away at you as you brought it up during a discussion on football teams you're allowed to support, when you were losing that argument by a landslide on more than one front, so clawed this back up for some public support.

I've worked you out. You live your life on here, it kills you that someone would actually challenge you on something.
    You pm me , you can have my phone number xxxx

I agree entirely, but that wasn't the point of my nudging sludge. He slags people off purely on their political stance and doesn't pay any regard to whether they are right or wrong. I just wanted him to say one way or the other.
    you've given him an out now, he can just agree with you. Bugger!!!!!!
    Confusion reigns. One minute we have to trust the inate common sense of the British people and the next play Michael Duberry. Still good to see you weave yourself through this moral maze

of course you support them , you are a tory , tories always get defensive when you tickle them

Any government policy promoted by the tories is very questionable

Especially when she backs it

Unless it is one of her tory mates

Scientific advisers to governments stay in place because they do what the government tells them

Under the last neo tory Labour government they sacked the drugs advisor when he suggested the war on drugs was lost and decriminalisation was needed .

International

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Confusion reigns. One minute we have to trust the inate common sense of the British people and the next play Michael Duberry. Still good to see you weave yourself through this moral maze
    Not a chance. I take one look at it, scratch my head and walk away.
    It's nice to help others get confused too though.
    Truth is I personally don't really care very much, except about the local council fecking up my city in particular and politicians as a breed generally regardless of their leanings

You pm me , you can have my phone number xxxx
    The little kisses to deflect away from the fact I get to you isn't fooling anyone. Like I said, you're the one with the axe to grind so you can send the PM.

If you don't, I can only assume you're over it and won't drag it back up as a deflection next time you're having your pants pulled down on a thread.

It'll also make you the fella that screamed and shouted then backed down

The little kisses to deflect away from the fact I get to you isn't fooling anyone. Like I said, you're the one with the axe to grind so you can send the PM.

If you don't, I can only assume you're over it and won't drag it back up as a deflection next time you're having your pants pulled down on a thread.

It'll also make you the fella that screamed and shouted then backed down
    send me a pm and I will give you my address and phone number . You said you would call me a nonce to my face so come and do it

I am not backing down , send me a pm , I will send you my mobile and my address and you can come and knock on my door

No more pissing about on the net , you wanted to meet sunday , God knows where , I am inviting you to phone me and come round my house , knock on the door . You will know where I live . You can send me abusive texts , book taxis for me or turn up at 4 in the morning banging the door .

I will be here

send me a pm and I will give you my address and phone number . You said you would call me a nonce to my face so come and do it

I am not backing down , send me a pm , I will send you my mobile and my address and you can come and knock on my door

No more pissing about on the net , you wanted to meet sunday , God knows where , I am inviting you to phone me and come round my house , knock on the door . You will know where I live . You can send me abusive texts , book taxis for me or turn up at 4 in the morning banging the door .

I will be here
    Read through the back and forth pal, you'll see I said I apologised months ago for the slur, but was comfortable calling you out on what you posted as being creepy.

Like I said, makes no odds to me, you're the one with the axe to grind, if you want to carry it on cool send the PM, if you don't (which now seems clear as you've caused a merry go round of no not me you..) then that is also cool, as like I've said I don't care a ****, but you're the one that keeps bringing it back up.

I also see what you're doing now, you've got absolutely no intention of passing on details but you'll keep this up in the public eye because you ****ing love the attention and drama, you live 90 percent of your life on here.

I notice you've dropped the lawyer game and are back to the original "come say it to my face" routine now I've worked the original one out..

This is getting embarrassing, well it's Beyond once that now, so that'll be me done, I'm not playing your put it out in the public game any more, message or don't message, but if you don't then don't bring it back up constantly and actually let it go..

Your original excuse for not sending a pm was because we're not friends.. Until I told you we didn't need to be to send pms.. Then you knind of didn't mention it again..

I can't even begin to explain how tedious this is.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I can't even begin to explain how tedious this is.
    I'm stubborn so there's that.

I know what he's up to, he's playing the game in a little circle, I know what he's doing but keep following the carrot he's dangling.. If you will.

But yes it's both tedious and embarrassing now, but it's sad at the same time because he has no intention of following through and he's using the whole thread to entertain himself, while sending PMs to his little supporting cast.

If I were in his position and was as angry as he claims to be there wouldn't be a big "no you send it" the PM would have been sent.

His anger is all a facade for the internet.

unless Dominic Cummings was there
    If she was a TV presenter she'd be on your list of sorts. Somewhat attractive. Past her prime. Ticks all the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If she was a TV presenter she'd be on your list of sorts. Somewhat attractive. Past her prime. Ticks all the boxes.
    arse like a bus