+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: COVID - Something has to change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: COVID - Something has to change

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sorry I was just stunned and delighted at your lack of self awareness
    As you do not know me or anything about me you can not have any notion of the level of my self awareness.

But like some others on here you do like to slip in these comments to make yourself look clever. But always remember, I don't give a toss about you or what you think,

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    As you do not know me or anything about me you can not have any notion of the level of my self awareness.

But like some others on here you do like to slip in these comments to make yourself look clever. But always remember, I don't give a toss about you or what you think,

So delmbox can't suggest that you lack self awareness because he doesn't know you, but you can call other people on here, that you also don't know, opinionated.

International

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So delmbox can't suggest that you lack self awareness because he doesn't know you, but you can call other people on here, that you also don't know, opinionated.
    I can call them anything, its just a message board, and I think some are opinionated to the degree that it blinds them to everything else, but then, it's just my opinion. you may disgree.
    But actually he didn't suggest anything, he stated it as a fact, which you may think shows a level of opinionation (Is that a word? lol) which refuses to accept that he could possibly be wrong. But then again, you may not think that. It depends on your opinion.

No one on here gives a toss about what anybody else on here thinks xsnaggle, it's an internet messageboard not real life, you're not special or aloof for feeling like that although you mention it more than most.

And yes I can tell incredibly clearly about your lack of self awareness because you said you weren't opinionated, which, in a crowded field, is one of your most ridiculous statements ever.

No one on here gives a toss about what anybody else on here thinks xsnaggle, it's an internet messageboard not real life, you're not special or aloof for feeling like that although you mention it more than most.

And yes I can tell incredibly clearly about your lack of self awareness because you said you weren't opinionated, which, in a crowded field, is one of your most ridiculous statements ever.
    Could be that in his wider life he is not opinionated just that most of the opinions he does have he posts on here. Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Could be that in his wider life he is not opinionated just that most of the opinions he does have he posts on here. Just saying!
    Could be true, like he purges himself of opinions on here

International

I fully agree with your first statement 100% but I fear others might take themselves too seirously, but you're wrong about the second, and Cyril is much closer to the truth.
    I've lived long enough and seen enough stupidity to realise that most of what goes on is total bullshit and I and people like me are totally irrelevant, except perhaps in this particular country at General elections. But even that cannot be said for a lot of them
    I don't really care about much any more, except myself and keeping my family safe, and that is proving harder than most for purely personal reasons. So much of what I believed in over the years just turned to shit anyway. It alwasy does.

I fully agree with your first statement 100% but I fear others might take themselves too seirously, but you're wrong about the second, and Cyril is much closer to the truth.
    I've lived long enough and seen enough stupidity to realise that most of what goes on is total bullshit and I and people like me are totally irrelevant, except perhaps in this particular country at General elections. But even that cannot be said for a lot of them
    I don't really care about much any more, except myself and keeping my family safe, and that is proving harder than most for purely personal reasons. So much of what I believed in over the years just turned to shit anyway. It alwasy does.
    Fair enough mate