Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
There's nothing more ineffective, unscrupulous and destructive than capitalism and as I said previously you make a mistake if you rely upon the recent past to make your point.

I genuinely believe Corbyn/Labour would have made a better fist of things; for one they wouldn't have been so cavalier as this bunch of dopes. If you genuinely believe anyone (apart from the other right wing nutters) across the world (look at USA, India, Brazil) would have performed worse you need your head read. Come to think of it that wouldn't be a bad idea anyway.
If you believe capitalism is ineffective and destructive can you name one non capitalist country where the population leads the kind of life we are fortunate to lead in the UK. We know that Jeremy Corbyn was a huge fan of Venezuela. How did that go? I recall many years ago that the Students Union was crammed full of people with similar views to the above but, since they have matured, their views might well have changed at least those who are friends of mine I know for a fact think very differently now than they did then.

Presumably now Corbyn has gone you must be looking elsewhere to cast your vote or do you believe Starmer and Co share your view that capitalism is ineffective, unscrupulous and destructive.