+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 48

Thread: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

  1. #1

    THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    A very interesting transfer window but under these testing times a very pleasing one
    Cardiff City and us fans are lucky to have these people at our club
    To the usual haters who will now turn it from hating Tan because he won't spend to Tan gets us into more debt
    Do one losers

  2. #2

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    #Love The Tan , slowly bringing Welsh lads closer home

  3. #3

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Agreed. Didnt expect such a good window.

  4. #4

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    We need a Tan Stand

  5. #5

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Agreed. Didnt expect such a good window.
    The histrionics from some people on here over the transfer of Paterson look even sillier now.

  6. #6

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    A very interesting transfer window but under these testing times a very pleasing one
    Cardiff City and us fans are lucky to have these people at our club
    To the usual haters who will now turn it from hating Tan because he won't spend to Tan gets us into more debt
    Do one losers
    Whatever anyone thinks of Tan and what he has done for this club, I'm sure we can all come together in the undying, unanimous belief that stan butler is a grade A bellend. Seriously, grow the fcuk up.

  7. #7

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    would be nice to have a list of everyone who went out and everyone came in, to compare, I would do it but cant remember anything these days.

  8. #8

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Whatever anyone thinks of Tan and what he has done for this club, I'm sure we can all come together in the undying, unanimous belief that stan butler is a grade A bellend. Seriously, grow the fcuk up.
    Name calling but telling me to grow the fcuk up?
    You want everyone to come together why don't you just call me a bellend on your own or are you one of these i'm a big boy if in a crowd types

  9. #9

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    would be nice to have a list of everyone who went out and everyone came in, to compare, I would do it but cant remember anything these days.
    It did get confusing

  10. #10
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    8,938

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Whatever anyone thinks of Tan and what he has done for this club, I'm sure we can all come together in the undying, unanimous belief that stan butler is a grade A bellend. Seriously, grow the fcuk up.
    He speaks very highly of you.

  11. #11

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    would be nice to have a list of everyone who went out and everyone came in, to compare, I would do it but cant remember anything these days.
    Here you go chum:

    In
    Kieffer Moore (£2m, Wigan Athletic)
    Jordi Osei-Tutu (loan, Arsenal)
    Sheyi Ojo (loan, Liverpool)
    Harry Wilson (loan, Liverpool)
    Dillon Phillips (undisclosed, Charlton Athletic)

    Out
    Omar Bogle (free, Charlton Athletic)
    Matthew Connolly (released)
    Jazz Richards (released)
    Ciaron Brown (loan, Livingston)
    Danny Ward (free, Huddersfield Town)
    Cameron Coxe (free, Solihull Moors)
    Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (contract terminated)
    Neil Etheridge (undisclosed, Birmingham City)
    Tom Sang (loan, Cheltenham Town)
    Callum Paterson (£500,000, Sheffield Wednesday)
    Aden Flint (loan, Sheffield Wednesday)

    Total spent to date: £2m
    Total received to date: £500,000

  12. #12

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Here you go chum:

    In
    Kieffer Moore (£2m, Wigan Athletic)
    Jordi Osei-Tutu (loan, Arsenal)
    Sheyi Ojo (loan, Liverpool)
    Harry Wilson (loan, Liverpool)
    Dillon Phillips (undisclosed, Charlton Athletic)

    Out
    Omar Bogle (free, Charlton Athletic)
    Matthew Connolly (released)
    Jazz Richards (released)
    Ciaron Brown (loan, Livingston)
    Danny Ward (free, Huddersfield Town)
    Cameron Coxe (free, Solihull Moors)
    Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (contract terminated)
    Neil Etheridge (undisclosed, Birmingham City)
    Tom Sang (loan, Cheltenham Town)
    Callum Paterson (£500,000, Sheffield Wednesday)
    Aden Flint (loan, Sheffield Wednesday)

    Total spent to date: £2m
    Total received to date: £500,000
    You mean we didn't get a £4m loan fee for Flint? Bastards.

  13. #13

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Here you go chum:

    In
    Kieffer Moore (£2m, Wigan Athletic)
    Jordi Osei-Tutu (loan, Arsenal)
    Sheyi Ojo (loan, Liverpool)
    Harry Wilson (loan, Liverpool)
    Dillon Phillips (undisclosed, Charlton Athletic)

    Out
    Omar Bogle (free, Charlton Athletic)
    Matthew Connolly (released)
    Jazz Richards (released)
    Ciaron Brown (loan, Livingston)
    Danny Ward (free, Huddersfield Town)
    Cameron Coxe (free, Solihull Moors)
    Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (contract terminated)
    Neil Etheridge (undisclosed, Birmingham City)
    Tom Sang (loan, Cheltenham Town)
    Callum Paterson (£500,000, Sheffield Wednesday)
    Aden Flint (loan, Sheffield Wednesday)

    Total spent to date: £2m
    Total received to date: £500,000
    The spend and received figures though are not right.

  14. #14

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The spend and received figures though are not right.
    Well I got them from Vincent Tan who's a personal friend of mine so you look pretty silly now

  15. #15

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The spend and received figures though are not right.
    We've broken even (ish), and we've cut an absolute fortune out of the wage bill.

  16. #16

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Who cares if the figures are right or not? Or how much we are paying Harry Wilson?

    When did football fans become FDs or CFOs? Weíre all guilty of it to a degree but who gives a ****? Itís not our money.

    As far as on the field goes I still think we needed another RB and a another winger but it is what it is. Wilson will be a good addition.

  17. #17

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Here you go chum:

    In
    Kieffer Moore (£2m, Wigan Athletic)
    Jordi Osei-Tutu (loan, Arsenal)
    Sheyi Ojo (loan, Liverpool)
    Harry Wilson (loan, Liverpool)
    Dillon Phillips (undisclosed, Charlton Athletic)

    Out
    Omar Bogle (free, Charlton Athletic)
    Matthew Connolly (released)
    Jazz Richards (released)
    Ciaron Brown (loan, Livingston)
    Danny Ward (free, Huddersfield Town)
    Cameron Coxe (free, Solihull Moors)
    Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (contract terminated)
    Neil Etheridge (undisclosed, Birmingham City)
    Tom Sang (loan, Cheltenham Town)
    Callum Paterson (£500,000, Sheffield Wednesday)
    Aden Flint (loan, Sheffield Wednesday)

    Total spent to date: £2m
    Total received to date: £500,000
    Thats quality thanks,

    looking at it like that, it has been a very good window, not much money spent either way, but trimmed the squad, reduced liabilities, and not a huge loss of long term quality.

  18. #18

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Twice as many out than in. But stronger overall.

    Of course if we lose on Sunday it’s Harris out

  19. #19

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Twice as many out than in. But stronger overall.

    Of course if we lose on Sunday it’s Harris out
    Still think NML is a miss. Surprising it hasnít come out yet whatever heís done.

  20. #20

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Teams that go up have a mix of quality and roll your sleeves up get stuck into them type squads

    This season is clearly going to be another strange one but I like Harris, he's certainly no one trick pony and if not this season then soon we will cause problems in the league

    Thats all you can ask for in my opinion

    Bluebirds

  21. #21

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Still think NML is a miss. Surprising it hasnít come out yet whatever heís done.
    very sporadic player , enigmatic

    Great one day , awful a week later

  22. #22

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Still think NML is a miss. Surprising it hasn’t come out yet whatever he’s done.
    I think we're a winger light but Ojo could prove us wrong. Wonder how Harris fits everyone in the side now.

  23. #23

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    very sporadic player , enigmatic

    Great one day , awful a week later
    Indeed. Probably one of the more culpable for giving the ball away needlessly too.

  24. #24

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    very sporadic player , enigmatic

    Great one day , awful a week later
    Agreed but If he was great every week he would have been Premier League.

    On his day he could blow the opposition away at this level. We donít have anyone with that kind of strength and directness

  25. #25

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think we're a winger light but Ojo could prove us wrong. Wonder how Harris fits everyone in the side now.
    I think we are a little light out wide too

    I was hoping we sign a right back and push the Arsenal kid forward one

  26. #26

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    The histrionics from some people on here over the transfer of Paterson look even sillier now.
    I thought Paterson was sold on the cheap and I don't see how the players we've brought in make any difference to that opinion.

    I like the look of Osei-Tuto, am not convinced yet by Ojo, Phillips seems a good signing, can't comment on Benkovic because, apart from a few minutes when he came on to play up front for the wurzels a few months ago, I've not seen him play and Wilson looked out of form for Wales, but is proven quality at this level, so I'm happy with his signing.

    However, I'd say 90 per cent of supporters of all clubs tend to believe their squad is stronger in the hours following the closure of a transfer window and they are often proved wrong. I still think we're a bit one dimensional in central midfield and neither Bacuna or Nelson convinced me as a right back when they played there - we can only hope that Osei-Tutu does not get injured.

  27. #27

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I think we are a little light out wide too

    I was hoping we sign a right back and push the Arsenal kid forward one
    Could we still sign free agents?

  28. #28

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Could we still sign free agents?
    yep, and January transfer window is only 10 weeks away!

  29. #29

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    yep, and January transfer window is only 10 weeks away!
    If we are near or in the top six then we may strengthen again

  30. #30

    Re: THANK YOU VINCENT TAN ,MEHMET DALMAN AND NEIL HARRIS

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Who cares if the figures are right or not? Or how much we are paying Harry Wilson?

    When did football fans become FDs or CFOs? Weíre all guilty of it to a degree but who gives a ****? Itís not our money
    This. From that list only the club know if we've halved or doubled the wage bill.

    Is there still a rule about the maximum number of loan signings on the pitch at one time?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •