+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: SIMPSON MOVE COULD STILL BE ON SAYS BOURNEMOUTH MANAGER - LATEST

  1. #1

    SIMPSON MOVE COULD STILL BE ON SAYS BOURNEMOUTH MANAGER - LATEST

    https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-simpson-move-to-cardiff-city-collapses-after-u-turn/

    Whether this news was before or after the WoL news that he was on his way to City for a medical who knows.
    StT.
    <><

  2. #2

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Lets hope we have someone else lined up.

  3. #3

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    oh no, maybe he read a load of people saying he was 5ft 10 that put him off

  4. #4

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    oh no, maybe he read a load of people saying he was 5ft 10 that put him off
    If that's the case, he needs to grow up

  5. #5

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    If that's the case, he needs to grow up
    I thought he was a bigger man than that.

  6. #6

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Don't sell him short.

  7. #7

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Do we have any idea when Morrison will be fit?

  8. #8

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Perhaps he rang Harry Wilson to ask what it's like at Cardiff.

  9. #9

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Perhaps he rang Harry Wilson to ask what it's like at Cardiff.
    Thankfully, I believe Watters and Ng have no one here they could check with beforehand.

  10. #10

    Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-simpson-move-to-cardiff-city-collapses-after-u-turn/

    Whether this news was before or after the WoL news that he was on his way to City for a medical who knows.
    StT.
    <><
    Your link doesn’t work https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...-after-u-turn/

    Also at the bottom of the article links to another signing https://www.footballinsider247.com/c...illa-guilbert/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •