+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SIMPSON MOVE COULD STILL BE ON SAYS BOURNEMOUTH MANAGER - LATEST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

Same dodgy net publication reporting that he's pulled out then he's signed. Same with the French bloke from Villa.
    These sites are about clckbait and will print anything including bullshit from agents who are trying to create or improve deals.

Who knows?

Thing is though that both these players are makeshift journeymen who'd be lucky to play for Cardiff City, and only have that opportunity because of desperate short term injury problems. Personally I'd say that if they want to bugger about in any way then I'd quickly tell them to sod off and move on.

Neither would be doing us any favours, and if we weren't desperate for certain positions we wouldn't be considering them.

Plenty like them and better available, but the problem is that we need someone quickly due solely to the daft idea of transfer windows.

Okay, put them back on the train then and don't waste any more time on the matter because a COVER centre back and right back are needed for a month or two and that needs completing in the next week or so.

he was too short anyway

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Same dodgy net publication reporting that he's pulled out then he's signed. Same with the French bloke from Villa.
    These sites are about clckbait and will print anything including bullshit from agents who are trying to create or improve deals.

Who knows?

Thing is though that both these players are makeshift journeymen who'd be lucky to play for Cardiff City, and only have that opportunity because of desperate short term injury problems. Personally I'd say that if they want to bugger about in any way then I'd quickly tell them to sod off and move on.

Neither would be doing us any favours, and if we weren't desperate for certain positions we wouldn't be considering them.

Plenty like them and better available, but the problem is that we need someone quickly due solely to the daft idea of transfer windows.

Okay, put them back on the train then and don't waste any more time on the matter because a COVER centre back and right back are needed for a month or two and that needs completing in the next week or so.
    Fake news everywhere someone needs to call this fake news out once and fall

Who knows?

Thing is though that both these players are makeshift JOURNEYMEN who'd be lucky to play for Cardiff City, and only have that opportunity because of desperate short term injury problems. Personally I'd say that if they want to bugger about in any way then I'd quickly tell them to sod off and move on.

Apart from a short loan period, Simpson has only ever been at Bournemouth

Wiki states he's a Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Wiki states he's a Bluebird
    That's as good as a photo with Ken Choo signing a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Apart from a short loan period, Simpson has only ever been at Bournemouth
    "journeyman
    /ˈdʒəːnɪmən/
    noun
    a worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.
    "a solid journeyman professional"

"journeyman
    /ˈdʒəːnɪmən/
    noun
    a worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.
    "a solid journeyman professional"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journeyman_(sports)

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

.???

Yes okay Cyril. There are several usages of the word, as there are for many words.
    I merely cut and pasted the definition to make it clear which sense I was using it in.

What's you're point ?

.???

Yes okay Cyril. There are several usages of the word, as there are for many words.
    I merely cut and pasted the definition to make it clear which sense I was using it in.

What's you're point ?
    My point is the common usage in the UK does not fit with the way you used the word. No biggie!