Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
So you stand by your comments about young girls being groomed and raped were asking for it? That non-whites can't be British?

It would take me 5 minutes at most to bump them up the board if you want me to?

I do have morals LoM. Which is why I abhor your lack of them and will keep reminding you about it, you stupid c**t.
There you go. A spot the difference competition on views about the manipulation and abuse of young girls. Clue. They were written by different people is not a correct answer.

There so many things I dislike but only one where I think I'd seriously lose control and that would be coming face to face with something that exoplotes children..
There are dozens of potential names now being linked to Epstein ,yes ,they went to the sex crazed parties ,would they all know the ages of these girls who are carefully selected adult looking teenagers (some of them intelligent enough to know why they were at these events )
I also think the girl was mature enough to know what lifestyle she had chosen.
I know, she was hanging around the rich and wealthy at 15 at Trumps golf resort . I just wonder if she was more willing to engage in the sleazy rich world than we know.
Sadly trafficking is a profitable business .
I know I do pride myself on my nouns , up the purists, I did suggest the poor victims have a choice as do the parents on what they see and allow .
I do get that, but let's be fair some of the (older ) teenager girls do sometimes use thier looks to progress life in the wrong way , and they are aware at that age about right and wrong, those much younger of course are a different matter and that us very sad .