Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
If I had ended up dealing with HSE something would have gone drastically wrong on a school trip...I was trained in risk assessment and in later years was (amongst other things) the school's Educational Visits Coordinator so all risk assessments went through me before the head signed them off. Staff training in risk assessment/school trip safety was another facet of my work. Consequently, it has become habit to always think about what could go wrong and mitigate any risk. Kenilworth Road has had its capacity reduced to improve safety and the stadium will be closed when Luton's new stadium is eventually completed. I think we were only offered 1000 tickets as a result. We might get to go to Kenilworth Road one more time before that and for anyone who does get the chance to go (and hadnt been).....go. It really is a dump, worse than NP, and I struggle to think of any other stadium that is so claustrophobic at times. Safe evacuation of the away end would be a challenge. After the Derby match, where the stadium had to be evacuated, it can happen. Stadia can be old, decrepit, lovable flea pits with corrugated roofs and restricted views.... but still safe.

I'd settle for one nil City, tonight.
Fair shout You do an important job. I can't call it tonight, really struggling at the moment, apart from the Coventry game, i really fancied us for that one. 1-1.