Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
What are the benefits in voting Tories or abolishing ?

It will surely make anyone living in Wales worse off, won't it ?

I'm not a labour person, but Drakeford has done fine.

Plaid will endeavour to make the country that you live in more prosperous.....regardless of whether you are a "unionist" or a left-wing, post-colonial "nationalist". I vote Plaid but consider myself pro-independence and pro-immigration as opposed to a nationalist. I would also consider it imperative for our country to maintain close ties with England. But it is also essential for us to manage our on affairs in order for us to progress. I'm certain of this. We will be an after-thought within the union....and that is just a matter of numbers, nothing more. We only represent about 4% of the votership and GDP when lumped in with the rest of the countries in the UK. It's clear that we have little say and as such, can always be overlooked.
If you felt Wales was rarely taken seriously at Westminster level before (and only supported when it could be made a cross border issue) then just wait til our representation in UK government drops after next round of elections.

Those wanting to abolish Senedd presumably want the attention, and to express frustration with Senedd, but can't see how damaging it will be in less than 5 years time.