+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

  1. #1

    "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Now, if the Daily Mail made a claim that a left wing Prime Minister had said that while the country was in the middle of a pandemic, I'd dismiss it because of who was publishing the quote, so I shouldn't get too over excited about it just because it's supposed to have been said by the clown currently occupying 10 Downing Street. However, this has to have the potential to cause Johnson tremendous damage if it turns out that it is generally accepted to be true.


    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ces-claim.html

  2. #2

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Now, if the Daily Mail made a claim that a left wing Prime Minister had said that while the country was in the middle of a pandemic, I'd dismiss it because of who was publishing the quote, so I shouldn't get too over excited about it just because it's supposed to have been said by the clown currently occupying 10 Downing Street. However, this has to have the potential to cause Johnson tremendous damage if it turns out that it is generally accepted to be true.


    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ces-claim.html
    Damaging to people with integrity maybe.

    This lot will just shrug their shoulders and carrying on laughing at the plebs.

  3. #3

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Two stories from the Mail trending on twitter:

    i) the one you've mentioned about Boris Johnson today
    ii) an Emily Crane story from Thursday the 22nd which has "dishonestly connected Biden’s climate plan with a not-at-all-about-Biden study" which has been picked up by Fox Business and Donald Trump Jnr.

    Two stories about Boris Johnson as well:

    i) the one you've mentioned today
    ii) that his chief of staff Dan Rosenfield knew about the Super League from meeting with Ed Woodward on Wednesday the 21st where apparently Rosenfield told Woodward that Downing Street would not stand in way of SL plan - understood to be without Boris' knowledge who then instructed Eddie Lister to communicate Boris' disapproval directly to some SL backers

    That would be the second story about Eddie Lister this week who unexpectedly stood down on Friday 23rd due to what appears to be a rather extreme case of "conflict of interest": https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e...tion-pfdzfj7gt

    Stood down as opposed to Cummings (close friends with Gove) who was removed late last year but blogged on Friday the 23rd or Johnny Mercer who was sacked apparently by text (Tuesday the 20th) and went onto described Number 10 as "a cesspit full of snakes and cowards" later in the week.

    It appears to have been a sensational (less than a) week for The Mail, Boris and his staff/former staff. In other news, Tories are still x points ahead in the latest poll

  4. #4

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    David Cameron's quite a lucky boy all this has been happening so soon after his emerging lobbying scandal.

  5. #5

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    They literally killed your Granny last year and still the capitalist suck johnson's shite up.

  6. #6

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    EW54-lhXQAASZZb.jpg

    so many times this could apply to the parties here

  7. #7

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    More from Dan Hodges (employee of the mail):

    Could Cabinet Ministers please drop this line "the Prime Minister is solely focussed on managing Covid and other important national issues". He isn't. If he had been, he wouldn't have taken the time on Thursday evening to phone round personally briefing against Dom Cummings.
    This was regarding their thinking that Cummings had leaked the Dyson text showing how Boris is willing to fix tax laws for friends. At what point does that "we can't govern banner" belong in the 'Republican' conference room as well?

  8. #8

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Two stories from the Mail trending on twitter:

    i) the one you've mentioned about Boris Johnson today
    ii) an Emily Crane story from Thursday the 22nd which has "dishonestly connected Biden’s climate plan with a not-at-all-about-Biden study" which has been picked up by Fox Business and Donald Trump Jnr.

    Two stories about Boris Johnson as well:

    i) the one you've mentioned today
    ii) that his chief of staff Dan Rosenfield knew about the Super League from meeting with Ed Woodward on Wednesday the 21st where apparently Rosenfield told Woodward that Downing Street would not stand in way of SL plan - understood to be without Boris' knowledge who then instructed Eddie Lister to communicate Boris' disapproval directly to some SL backers

    That would be the second story about Eddie Lister this week who unexpectedly stood down on Friday 23rd due to what appears to be a rather extreme case of "conflict of interest": https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e...tion-pfdzfj7gt

    Stood down as opposed to Cummings (close friends with Gove) who was removed late last year but blogged on Friday the 23rd or Johnny Mercer who was sacked apparently by text (Tuesday the 20th) and went onto described Number 10 as "a cesspit full of snakes and cowards" later in the week.

    It appears to have been a sensational (less than a) week for The Mail, Boris and his staff/former staff. In other news, Tories are still x points ahead in the latest poll
    Some surprising Daily Mail readers on here.😀

  9. #9

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    There has to be a body of truth to this , let's hear the recordings I say , anyways what about the flat refurb ,was it John Lewis ?

  10. #10
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,242

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    I'm sure this has been posted on one or another thread last month, but worth putting up again:


  11. #11

  12. #12

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What is also a damning indictment of Johnson's credibility is that the BBC and ITV published reports of his words as fact based on the word of their sources rather than accept the denial by the Prime Minister of the UK and his Official Spokesperson.

  13. #13

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What is also a damning indictment of Johnson's credibility is that the BBC and ITV published reports of his words as fact based on the word of their sources rather than accept the denial by the Prime Minister of the UK and his Official Spokesperson.
    That's because he's a liar. He's been sacked for lying twice.

    It's hard to imagine anyone less suitable to be a prime minister.

  14. #14

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What is also a damning indictment of Johnson's credibility is that the BBC and ITV published reports of his words as fact based on the word of their sources rather than accept the denial by the Prime Minister of the UK and his Official Spokesperson.
    Can't help but think all this seems a little convenient. Number 10 hang Cameron, Hancock and a few others out to dry with greensill and then a week later boris is facing questions of his own and the press seems completely free to report unlike usual.

    No wonder so many died compared to other island nations when our government is too busy playing games like this.

  15. #15

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That's because he's a liar. He's been sacked for lying twice.

    It's hard to imagine anyone less suitable to be a prime minister.
    Johnson has lied lots of times whilst being prime minister and the BBC has chosen not to report it as such.

  16. #16

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    A lying, narcissistic, sociopath turns out to be a lying, narcissistic, sociopath. Surprising isn’t it?

    I’ve argued on here previously the UK would’ve been better off if the massive cuunt had succumbed to Covid-19. Good to see his brush with death made him more empathetic for people.

  17. #17

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    I know it’s the Guardian and so there’ll be those who won’t read it, but I think this is an excellent article which relies to a large degree on events over which there is no argument;-

    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...allpaper-lying

    How can such a. man become Prime Minister? As Freedland says, shame on us for tolerating allowing this to happen.

  18. #18

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Maybe the events of the past few weeks are finally having an impact - an Observer poll has the Conservative lead at five per cent which is less than half of the lead in the previous poll by the same company. Also, there’s a poll in the Sunday Times which has Labour behind by one per cent, by 40-39.

  19. #19

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Is there is a Carrie witch hunt going on , the press do dislike her , is it perhaps a sexist thing , can she contribute to the PM 's political view like other spouses in the past like Cherie and Philip May ? they even like Cummings now because she doesn't, didn't she save a load of badgers ?

  20. #20

    Re: "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands".

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is there is a Carrie witch hunt going on , the press do dislike her , is it perhaps a sexist thing , can she contribute to the PM 's political view like other spouses in the past like Cherie and Philip May ? they even like Cummings now because she doesn't, didn't she save a load of badgers ?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •