+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester City management compared to City and Vincent Tan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Leicester City management compared to City and Vincent Tan

The only thing these guys have in common is that they're both from the far east. Vincent Tan doesn't love Cardiff City. He doesn't respect Wales, Cardiff, or its people. He doesn't understand what a football club is or what it means. He's just rich. And he hasn't/doesn't even use his wealth wisely. He's a ****ing clown.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The only thing these guys have in common is that they're both from the far east. Vincent Tan doesn't love Cardiff City. He doesn't respect Wales, Cardiff, or its people. He doesn't understand what a football club is or what it means. He's just rich. And he hasn't/doesn't even use his wealth wisely. He's a ****ing clown.
    I'd rather Tan than quite a few of the other owners in this and the other leagues.

Have we ever had an owner who has loved Cardiff City?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Have we ever had an owner who has loved Cardiff City?
    Bob Grogan

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyBlue View Post
    Bob Grogan
    Fair comment but are there anymore?

What this gentleman said.

This post just proves what I had thought all along. You sit hiding behind your keyboard on the other side of the Atlantic, thinking you are important, entitled to say what you like and the font of all knowledge about Cardiff City. Actually you are just a foul mouthed, insignificant, nobody who is probably not even a fan of the club. You are not the only one on this board unfortunately who does this but luckily the actual twenty odd thousand real fans who don't post on this board do appreciate what Tan, Dalman and Choo have done for the club and are very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This post just proves what I had thought all along. You sit hiding behind your keyboard on the other side of the Atlantic, thinking you are important, entitled to say what you like and the font of all knowledge about Cardiff City. Actually you are just a foul mouthed, insignificant, nobody who is probably not even a fan of the club. You are not the only one on this board unfortunately who does this but luckily the actual twenty odd thousand real fans who don't post on this board do appreciate what Tan, Dalman and Choo have done for the club and are very grateful.
    Post of the week contender

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    It proves nothing. It's not even anything I haven't said before. And as I'm anonymous, (which you are too by the way) how can you have any knowledge of whether I'm an insignificant nobody? Or whether I support Cardiff City? Do you think you have any significance in my life? Do you think I hold you or anything you post on here in high esteem?

I AM a fan of the club. And I AM entitled to say what I like. As is everyone who cares to post here.

Don't you at least think that Tan has wasted a lot of money?

The title of this thread is "Leicester City management compared to City and Vincent Tan". I gave an honest opinion. So what have you got?