+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What happens if an ST holder doesn't enter the ballot for a particular game in the first place?
    The way I read it is that if you get a season ticket, you are indicating your intention to go to matches and therefore you will be entered into any ballot automatically. If successful for any particular match, you can of course inform the club you do not want to go and can not attend and they can reallocate the ticket elsewhere. In those circumstances I am not sure if you will get a credit but you will if you are in the ballot and unsuccessful. Anyway, lets hope that the capacity is above whatever the number of season tickets sold, so that everyone who wants to can attend.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The way I read it is that if you get a season ticket, you are indicating your intention to go to matches and therefore you will be entered into any ballot automatically. If successful for any particular match, you can of course inform the club you do not want to go and can not attend and they can reallocate the ticket elsewhere. In those circumstances I am not sure if you will get a credit but you will if you are in the ballot and unsuccessful. Anyway, lets hope that the capacity is above whatever the number of season tickets sold, so that everyone who wants to can attend.
    If any home fixture included as part of your Season Ticket is played with a reduced capacity (that affects your purchase) during the 2021/22 season as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our intention to offer all Season Ticket holders the chance to enter the selection process for a chance to secure a ticket for a reduced capacity home league match.

The Club aims to announce individual on-sale dates for these events. Supporters will need to apply for each reduced capacity home league fixture via our official ticketing website tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk.
    The order of the ‘sale’ will be as follows:

Ø Supporters who had a Season Ticket for the 2020/21 Season and have renewed their Season
    Ticket for the 2021/22 Season will be included in the first stage of sale for the first home league game and will have an equal opportunity to apply online for a ticket (subject to the time and date of the Season Ticket purchase). Supporters will be required to join the online queue at the advertised time of sale and will be randomly selected to enter the ticketing site and apply for a

ticket. Supporters who are successful entering the site during the time of sale will also be able to select tickets for fellow Season Ticket Holders within their pre-created family and friends’ network (subject to government and governing body restrictions at the time of sale, current regulations at the time of this documents publication allow 6 households to sit together). Supporters are encouraged to purchase in groups to maximise the number of supporters allowed at the stadium.
    Ø Supporters who are successful in pulling a ticket for the first reduced capacity Home League game will be excluded from the first stage of sale for the next reduced capacity home league fixture on sale.
    Ø Supporters who missed out or were unsuccessful in applying for a ticket for the first game will have a priority window to apply for a ticket for the next game. Once this window has finished, the remaining renewed Season Ticket holders who were successful in applying for the first game will be able to enter the selection process for the next. This procedure will continue for the first stage of sale until fixtures resume at full capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    If any home fixture included as part of your Season Ticket is played with a reduced capacity (that affects your purchase) during the 2021/22 season as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our intention to offer all Season Ticket holders the chance to enter the selection process for a chance to secure a ticket for a reduced capacity home league match.

The Club aims to announce individual on-sale dates for these events. Supporters will need to apply for each reduced capacity home league fixture via our official ticketing website tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk.
    The order of the ‘sale’ will be as follows:

Ø Supporters who had a Season Ticket for the 2020/21 Season and have renewed their Season
    Ticket for the 2021/22 Season will be included in the first stage of sale for the first home league game and will have an equal opportunity to apply online for a ticket (subject to the time and date of the Season Ticket purchase). Supporters will be required to join the online queue at the advertised time of sale and will be randomly selected to enter the ticketing site and apply for a

ticket. Supporters who are successful entering the site during the time of sale will also be able to select tickets for fellow Season Ticket Holders within their pre-created family and friends’ network (subject to government and governing body restrictions at the time of sale, current regulations at the time of this documents publication allow 6 households to sit together). Supporters are encouraged to purchase in groups to maximise the number of supporters allowed at the stadium.
    Ø Supporters who are successful in pulling a ticket for the first reduced capacity Home League game will be excluded from the first stage of sale for the next reduced capacity home league fixture on sale.
    Ø Supporters who missed out or were unsuccessful in applying for a ticket for the first game will have a priority window to apply for a ticket for the next game. Once this window has finished, the remaining renewed Season Ticket holders who were successful in applying for the first game will be able to enter the selection process for the next. This procedure will continue for the first stage of sale until fixtures resume at full capacity.

I have read that three times and am still not totally sure of it. It appears rather unnecessarily complicated. All that I can say is that I hope that the game capacity is increased to above the season ticket sale level before the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I have read that three times and am still not totally sure of it. It appears rather unnecessarily complicated. All that I can say is that I hope that the game capacity is increased to above the season ticket sale level before the season starts.
    Very rare that I agree with you, but I do here - unnecessarily complicated seems about right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Very rare that I agree with you, but I do here - unnecessarily complicated seems about right to me.
    It is, but is there an easier workable alternative?

Hull stubs, it's the only fair way