+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Racism allegation - The Athletic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Racism allegation - The Athletic

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    When is the club report announced in March going to be completed I wonder - is the fact it’s taking some time a sign of the club taking the allegations seriously or does it indicate we’ll end up with a fudge after a long delay?
    dml is on it, apparently it's going to be like the Chilcott report, although in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    dml is on it, apparently it's going to be like the Chilcott report, although in reverse.

Kids in the ten to eleven age range can be as cruel as any group you come across and I can recall how some of my schoolmates lives were turned into a living hell around that age because they were the ones selected by the "influencers" to be picked on. So, I reckon it's definitely possible that the banana throwing incident happened, but, surely, if it did so on a mini bus, there would have been adult supervision taking place?

I'm not going to go into detail, but the decision by the club to place some individuals who worked in the Academy on gardening leave in March did not come as a shock at all given what I had heard over the preceding year or two. I have been a constant critic of the club when it comes to producing our own first team players in recent years, but, the more you hear about our Academy since Neil Ardley left, the more you have to marvel at someone like Mark Harris who is in the first team squad despite having come through our system.