Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
And another hyperlink. You can't stop yourself, can you? I did make it clear that civil discussion re. Brexit has got me absolutely nowhere since pre. 2016 so I've given up. I'm certainly not giving you access to PM me. I asked what you do for a living, you won't answer. You don't get to come on a public board, post, then want to slink off and have a private discussion when what you're doing is the easiest thing in the world. Googling and posting links.

Surely, and this is the last I'll say on this, talking to real people and listening to their concerns re. Brexit and it's effect in real-life situations is far more valuable than what you're doing?

You just parry with stuff you've searched for. You aren't listening, you're posting links. That's not discussion or argument.

Anyway. I can't be civil about Brexit anymore, but I can be civil as one person to another (pretending for a moment that this isn't about Brexit).

Of course, Covid has had a massive influence worldwide. That's going to take ages to recover from. Unfortunatley for the UK it happened right at the point we'd committed economical suicide.

That's me done. I wish you no harm, I hope you have a great day and live long and prosper.
Jesus Christ! Posting hyperlinks is how you post evidence in an online forum.

You are saying Brexit is raising prices.

I am saying that price rises are happening everywhere, and faster in Europe, and posting links to data that evidences my point. I can describe in prose how price rises are rising in the eurozone if you like, but it's not as sensible as providing a link.

You aren't evidencing your point and you are being abusive with it.

That says a lot to me.

Take care and all the best.