+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So it's National Insurance then

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback

Re: So it's National Insurance then

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    See you can't explain. You're just so enraged from 30 years of consuming tory media that other opinions just have to be wrong in your head otherwise it fries your brain, even if you can't explain.
    You've not asked me to explain anything. You've rattled your cage and stamped your foot, but other than that, all that has manifested is a lot of bluster and dogma. Notwithstanding that point, turning to your comments:

1. I agree with you that the older generation need to contribute more, considering they will be the primary beneficiaries and to date, they almost certainly have not contributed anywhere near enough for the services they have received

2. I disagree to the extent that the Tories have profited from the pandemic. Its true that some businesses will have used their relationships with ministers to get their foot in the door but lets not forget it is the civil service that sign off the contracts, not the ministers. It would be down to the civil service to ensure the tenders met the criteria. The Ministers themselves have no say, and can only make the introduction

This is the 3rd attempt of asking tories in here to explain why I'm wrong and none of you have even tried, you just divert divert divert.
    you've not asked me. Perhaps it is the way you ask it.
    Ps - I studied economics at university so please get the crayons out and teach me.
    are we supposed to be impressed that you studied a pseudo science at the college of knowledge. Economics has so many competing theories it cannot be taken seriously, the theory you adopt often depends on your politics (Keynsian, Chicago, Austrian etc). its at best an art

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    You've not asked me to explain anything. You've rattled your cage and stamped your foot, but other than that, all that has manifested is a lot of bluster and dogma. Notwithstanding that point, turning to your comments:

1. I agree with you that the older generation need to contribute more, considering they will be the primary beneficiaries and to date, they almost certainly have not contributed anywhere near enough for the services they have received

2. I disagree to the extent that the Tories have profited from the pandemic. Its true that some businesses will have used their relationships with ministers to get their foot in the door but lets not forget it is the civil service that sign off the contracts, not the ministers. It would be down to the civil service to ensure the tenders met the criteria. The Ministers themselves have no say, and can only make the introduction

you've not asked me. Perhaps it is the way you ask it.

are we supposed to be impressed that you studied a pseudo science at the college of knowledge. Economics has so many competing theories it cannot be taken seriously, the theory you adopt often depends on your politics (Keynsian, Chicago, Austrian etc). its at best an art
    You literally said 'I'd explain why your posts are bollocks but I neither have the time nor the crayons needed.' But you didn't then explain, so that's what I'm asking you to explain.

I didn't say tories on earlier posts have benefitted, I've said the ultra wealthy have which is true.

Well you patronised me by saying you need to explain with crayons why my posts are 'bollocks' so I thought I'd bring up that I actually have studied economics to knock you off your pedestal, most tories seem to have either learned economics from Rupert Murdoch or the ScHoOl oF lIfE

Feedback

You literally said 'I'd explain why your posts are bollocks but I neither have the time nor the crayons needed.' But you didn't then explain, so that's what I'm asking you to explain.
    that's because I did not have the time nor the crayons.

I didn't say tories on earlier posts have benefitted, I've said the ultra wealthy have which is true.
    but you did say it was down to their Tory mates, which isn't true.

Well you patronised me by saying you need to explain with crayons why my posts are 'bollocks' so I thought I'd bring up that I actually have studied economics to knock you off your pedestal, most tories seem to have either learned economics from Rupert Murdoch or the ScHoOl oF lIfE
    I'm not on a pedestal, and I'm not sure advertising you've studied what is at best an art adds the credence you think it does.

You talk about Tories the way Tommy Robinson talks about islam.

It's very difficult to engage with people so politically partisan.