+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former city foundation worker messages underage girls

Re: Former city foundation worker messages underage girls

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was 21 seeing a girl finishing her A levels , it didn't last long and it was heavy petting not intercourse

If I was 26 it wouldn't be as common but it still happens

When you are 21 a 17 year old sixth former doing her a levels is very normal
    We have a difference in opinion. I don't think it should happen, you do, we move on.

It has always been thus

If I was 21 and a 17 year old sixth former offered me a weekend at her parents house I would have jumped at the chance

And anyone who is a straight male who says they wouldn't is fibbing
    I disagree. I wouldn't have gone there.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If I was 18 or 19 maybe. Not 21.

We used to call the lads that parked up outside school all sorts.. 21 year olds parked over the shops talking to girls in school uniform. 6th form or not that's ****ing weird.
    Agree.

I was 21 seeing a girl finishing her A levels , it didn't last long and it was heavy petting not intercourse

If I was 26 it wouldn't be as common but it still happens

When you are 21 a 17 year old sixth former doing her a levels is very normal
    It's legal, but odd in my opinion. In the eyes of the law she's not even an adult. That wouldn't sit well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's legal, but odd in my opinion. In the eyes of the law she's not even an adult. That wouldn't sit well with me.
    Definitely oddballs. Nothing wrong with it in the sense they are legal, but I just find it strange. Always think people that go for younger girls do it because they can't find anyone their own age.

Mind you when I was 19 I had 2 missus who were 26

International

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    17 is legal Sludge but that's not the point. The man is a wrong un, he was in a position of trust and abused that trust. If under 16 then charge him with inciting a minor with sexual activity.

NB at 17, you're still a child. any man (or woman) over the age of say 21 needs to rethink their life choices if they're targeting someone that young. Whilst not illegal, its definitely not right.
    The law must set a line somewhere. If 16 is too young where do you think it should be Set?
    Try telling 17 Yr old girls that they are too young to make a decision about having sex and see how far you get.

I disagree. I wouldn't have gone there.
    Well you can't really say that with certainty unless you were 21 and a 17 year old girl gave you the offer

I think this faux honourable man with regard to a 21 year old man with a perfectly normal sex drive is nonsense

We have a difference in opinion. I don't think it should happen, you do, we move on.
    If you were 21 at a party and a sexy girl of 17 came onto you I don't believe you would get all moral and turn it down

Looking back as a 35 year old man is different

Definitely oddballs. Nothing wrong with it in the sense they are legal, but I just find it strange. Always think people that go for younger girls do it because they can't find anyone their own age.

Mind you when I was 19 I had 2 missus who were 26
    Well there you go then 🙄

I think you are not being honest

You are 21 , at a party , a girl you know is 17 , doing her a levels whispers in your ear

Are you telling me you would , as a young man with a healthy normal sex drive get all modern man and moralistic ?

Utter bollocks

You may think that now , but you wouldn't have grasped that sort of moralistic concept then

I think that you as a 35 year old guy would have the views you have

But as a 21 year old ?

No chance. Unless you are saying you had several women aged 17 , 18 , offering you sex at 21 and you thought ..no , that's clearly wrong ! Leave me alone

No chance

You are looking at this through the eyes of a 35 year old and making a moral judgement , not you as a 21 year old with a very attractive 17 year old saying hello 😀

Well you can't really say that with certainty unless you were 21 and a 17 year old girl gave you the offer

I think this faux honourable man with regard to a 21 year old man with a perfectly normal sex drive is nonsense
    I can say it with certainty. I know that i wouldn't have bothered a 17 year old when i was 21. At that age i'd been working 6 years, had a house and wasn't in the circles of teenage girls.

I think you are not being honest

You are 21 , at a party , a girl you know is 17 , doing her a levels whispers in your ear

Are you telling me you would , as a young man with a healthy normal sex drive get all modern man and moralistic ?

Utter bollocks

You may think that now , but you wouldn't have grasped that sort of moralistic concept then
    No way would have i gone there, not a chance. You seem to think that all men are alike. I had a child at 22, a mortgage and a missus, i wasn't about hanging around young girls.

I can say it with certainty. I know that i wouldn't have bothered a 17 year old when i was 21. At that age i'd been working 6 years, had a house and wasn't in the circles of teenage girls.
    If you were in a relationship then you could say that with certainty

But a single man , 21 , 17 year old coming onto you ?

No chance

No way would have i gone there, not a chance. You seem to think that all men are alike. I had a child at 22, a mortgage and a missus, i wasn't about hanging around young girls.
    You had a child , you had a partner

You were not a 21 year old young man with a high sex drive being handed sex on a plate with a 17 year old

If you were in a relationship then of course you probably wouldn't have crossed the line

But I am talking about a young man at a party with an attractive 17 year old coming onto him

You are denying nature , it takes over , you don't think I am a respectable enlightened man of principle who has read books on female emancipation , you go for it

You clearly were not that guy as you were shacked up with a kid

If you wernt you would be rolling around in the hay

We are not talking a bloke in a souped up fiesta driving past the school gates at 25

Now that's creepy

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    The law must set a line somewhere. If 16 is too young where do you think it should be Set?
    Try telling 17 Yr old girls that they are too young to make a decision about having sex and see how far you get.
    It may be OK for them to have sex, but surely that means with people close to their own age? Why would anyone too old want to do it just because the law says they can? My niece and nephew are both over 21 I'm 35 I would feel weird as **** going with anyone close to that age, even if the law says I can.

A 21 year old going with a 21 year old is legal. As is it a 1u year old its still a bit weird in my opinion.

It may be OK for them to have sex, but surely that means with people close to their own age? Why would anyone too old want to do it just because the law says they can? My niece and nephew are both over 21 I'm 35 I would feel weird as **** going with anyone close to that age, even if the law says I can.

A 21 year old going with a 21 year old is legal. As is it a 1u year old its still a bit weird in my opinion.
    I agree with you , a bloke who is in his thirties having sex with a 21 year old is odd

It happens but its odd

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I dont think the age of consent is too young, it's about right. But older fellas with 16 and 17 year olds, just because you could doesn't mean you should.

Stick to your age group, until you're over 30

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I've almost become immune to the scumbags like him now. What gets me as or more angry are the idiots who didn't sack him. When presented with that evidence, who in their right minds think 'we'll just give him an informal warning'. They're guilty of letting him get away with it.

Edited
    1. He was already working his notice.

2. You can’t dismiss anyone without some sort of process including an investigation, the club suspended him instantly and instigated that process.

What more could the club do?