Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former city foundation worker messages underage girls

Former city foundation worker messages underage girls

Re: Former city foundation worker messages underage girls

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    They were 17 ?

I am amazed he wasn't spoken to by the police about these matters

Maybe they cautioned him ?

If any of the learners were under 16 then he's surely got to be cautioned ?

He was in a position of trust and power, which he abused for his own nefarious motives, he's a wrong un and should be quite rightly be dealt with by the courts system.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    They were 17 ?

The accusations were also handed to South Wales Police who the hearing was told conducted an investigation and that no further action was taken.

Maybe underage was the wrong wording. Definitely inappropriate. I'm 35 you won't catch me dead talking to even a 21 year old, nothing wrong with it in the eyes of the law but that's a no no for me. Younger than one of my niece and nephews ffs.

17 year old? Not a ****ing chance. Blokes a wrongun.

International

The accusations were also handed to South Wales Police who the hearing was told conducted an investigation and that no further action was taken.

Maybe underage was the wrong wording. Definitely inappropriate. I'm 35 you won't catch me dead talking to even a 21 year old, nothing wrong with it in the eyes of the law but that's a no no for me. Younger than one of my niece and nephews ffs.

You may think so and I may agree but if she is 17 there is no offence unless he was in a position of trust regarding her.
    The line has to be drawn somewhere. Where do you want it set?

You would be polite to a 17 year old, You can think blimey she's attractive .

But sending them suggestive messages ?

If a 21 year old student offered you sex as a 40 year old you would be flattered but surely you would be a good guy and say I am twice your age ?

But to be in a position of authority and trust and be sending sexualised texts to a 17 year old ?

He's lost his job . It's totally inappropriate but it's clearly not illegal or the bloke would be under arrest 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You may think so and I may agree but if she is 17 there is no offence unless he was in a position of trust regarding her.
    I agree but he was her tutor ?

The hearin during his employment as a work-based learning practitioner Byard would oversee around 40 learners on a day to day basis, aged between 16 and 18-years-old.g heard how

so a grown man (now 31 ) sending "sexually motivated" messages to a 16 yr old

Christian is a UEFA B Licence coach, an FAW Coach Educator and by day is a Lecturer at the Cardiff City Foundation

This is a guy in a position of trust, A shame he will not do time, as he deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    The hearin during his employment as a work-based learning practitioner Byard would oversee around 40 learners on a day to day basis, aged between 16 and 18-years-old.g heard how

so a grown man (now 31 ) sending "sexually motivated" messages to a 16 yr old

Christian is a UEFA B Licence coach, an FAW Coach Educator and by day is a Lecturer at the Cardiff City Foundation

This is a guy in a position of trust, A shame he will not do time, as he deserves it
    When I was at school one of the teachers , in his forties , had an affair with a sixth former who was 17 at the time .

He's lucky as these days because he was in a position of trust he would be in trouble

You would think

But if this bloke sent sexual messages to girls over the age of consent but he was their tutor surely he breaches his position of trust ?

International

When I was at school one of the teachers , in his forties , had an affair with a sixth former who was 17 at the time .

He's lucky as these days because he was in a position of trust he would be in trouble

You would think

But if this bloke sent sexual messages to girls over the age of consent but he was their tutor surely he breaches his position of trust ?
    Agreed and it may be excellent grounds for sacking but whether it is criminal is another matter also did the girl(s) reply and cod what they replied have encouraged him. Remember over 16 they are of the age of consent .

Agreed and it may be excellent grounds for sacking but whether it is criminal is another matter also did the girl(s) reply and cod what they replied have encouraged him. Remember over 16 they are of the age of consent .
    If it was criminal I think he would have been arrested

There was a loophole closed in March 2021 where coaches were not considered to be in positions of trust, like teachers etc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56234559

He was her coach. Isn't that someone you should trust not to behave inappropriately?

I've said it isn't against the law. It's still ****ing weird mind.

Did the girl encourage him???? Are you for bloody real. Just read that back again and take a long hard look at yourself. In a week when the headlines have been full of stories about Sarah Everard and girls and women being afraid to walk the streets on their own this is your take on this story. Hang your head in shame.

I've almost become immune to the scumbags like him now. What gets me as or more angry are the idiots who didn't sack him. When presented with that evidence, who in their right minds think 'we'll just give him an informal warning'. They're guilty of letting him get away with it.

Edited

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I've almost become immune to the scumbags like him now. What gets me as or more angry are the idiots who didn't sack him. When presented with that evidence, who in their right minds think 'we'll just give him an informal warning'. They're guilty of letting him get away with it.

Edited
    It is certainly disconcerting that such misbehaviour hasn't been seen as "gross misconduct" and a sackable offence. Having said that unless it is defined as such in a contract of employment or staff handbook then it is difficult to justify dismissal.

Feedback

They were 17 ?

17 is legal Sludge but that's not the point. The man is a wrong un, he was in a position of trust and abused that trust. If under 16 then charge him with inciting a minor with sexual activity.

NB at 17, you're still a child. any man (or woman) over the age of say 21 needs to rethink their life choices if they're targeting someone that young. Whilst not illegal, its definitely not right.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Did the girl encourage him???? Are you for bloody real. Just read that back again and take a long hard look at yourself. In a week when the headlines have been full of stories about Sarah Everard and girls and women being afraid to walk the streets on their own this is your take on this story. Hang your head in shame.
    haven't you heard, girls ask for it by wearing revealing clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    17 is legal Sludge but that's not the point. The man is a wrong un, he was in a position of trust and abused that trust. If under 16 then charge him with inciting a minor with sexual activity.

NB at 17, you're still a child. any man (or woman) over the age of say 21 needs to rethink their life choices if they're targeting someone that young. Whilst not illegal, its definitely not right.
    Loads of blokes in their early twenties are seeing 6 form girls over 16

Loads of blokes in their early twenties are seeing 6 form girls over 16
    Wronguns.

Wronguns.
    It has always been thus

If I was 21 and a 17 year old sixth former offered me a weekend at her parents house I would have jumped at the chance

And anyone who is a straight male who says they wouldn't is fibbing

It has always been thus

If I was 21 and a 17 year old sixth former offered me a weekend at her parents house I would have jumped at the chance

And anyone who is a straight male who says they wouldn't is fibbing
    I must be fibbing then.

I must be fibbing then.
    Clearly

A young males mind is ruled by his dick,

Once he knew a girl was over 16 a young lad would be like a rat up a drainpipe

It isn't until you get into your mid to late twenties you realise that a gap between you and a girl of ten years is odd

Our moral stand is wasted on a 21 year old lad offered sex by a sixth former

It's absurd to suggest once you leave school you stop fancying and actively getting involved with young girls over 16

It happens and its always happened

A guy of 30 having sex with a 16 year old is wrong , he's a wrong un etc etc

And this guy was clearly 30 plus so certainly knew better

Clearly

A young males mind is ruled by his dick,

Once he knew a girl was over 16 a young lad would be like a rat up a drainpipe

It isn't until you get into your mid to late twenties you realise that a gap between you and a girl of ten years is odd

Our moral stand is wasted on a 21 year old lad offered sex by a sixth former

It's absurd to suggest once you leave school you stop fancying and actively getting involved with young girls over 16

It happens and its always happened

A guy of 30 having sex with a 16 year old is wrong , he's a wrong un etc etc

And this guy was clearly 30 plus so certainly knew better
    If I was 18 or 19 maybe. Not 21.

We used to call the lads that parked up outside school all sorts.. 21 year olds parked over the shops talking to girls in school uniform. 6th form or not that's ****ing weird.

If I was 18 or 19 maybe. Not 21.

We used to call the lads that parked up outside school all sorts.. 21 year olds parked over the shops talking to girls in school uniform. 6th form or not that's ****ing weird.
    I was 21 seeing a girl finishing her A levels , it didn't last long and it was heavy petting not intercourse

If I was 26 it wouldn't be as common but it still happens

When you are 21 a 17 year old sixth former doing her a levels is very normal