+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CZECH REPUBLIC 2 - 2 WALES. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CZECH REPUBLIC v WALES. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I have to take issue with this statement. When he was good everyone said he was good, now he's not doing so well people wonder why.

Maybe it was Keiffer that built himself up. He's been good, but he's never an EPL player. He's a workhorse with good feet and good aerial ability. Can you really see him playing for Wolves?
    I don’t know, two years ago it would have been hard to imagine him as a successful Championship player, but he’s a late developer who could still have some more development in him yet, despite his age.

One thing I’m sure of is that he can play in other styles than we see used by City, in fact, I’d say you get more out of him ny playing more football than we do.

Re: CZECH REPUBLIC v WALES. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I don’t know, two years ago it would have been hard to imagine him as a successful Championship player, but he’s a late developer who could still have some more development in him yet, despite his age.

One thing I’m sure of is that he can play in other styles than we see used by City, in fact, I’d say you get more out of him ny playing more football than we do.
    You'll get no argument from me regarding that.