+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: if Kieffer moore leaves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: if Kieffer moore leaves

Perhaps someone can help me out. Moore's xG and xA are both down but they were only 6.55 & 2.76 respectively. That seems low anyway. What am I missing? Rjk?

Source: infogol

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Perhaps someone can help me out. Moore's xG and xA are both down but they were only 6.55 & 2.76 respectively. That seems low anyway. What am I missing? Rjk?

Source: infogol
    To be fair we have no wingers and no pace so there is zero service for a 6 foot 5 inch centre forward

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    To be fair we have no wingers and no pace so there is zero service for a 6 foot 5 inch centre forward
    Yup, I'm not saying he's not been hard done with our squad this season. I feel we would have been better with a poacher this season as there have been a lot of chances for that kind of striker, even with our crap season. That's just an opinion as I don't have anything other than my memory of matches to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I was about to say the same thing.

He is really important to us but if we did get a good chunk of money for him it could plug some much needed holes that we otherwise wouldn't be able to.

Let's not forget we've got: Morrison, Flint, Brown, Murphy, Ralls, Vaulks, Vassell, Pack and Smithies out of contract shortly, with at least half probably leaving, and currently looking like no cash to replace them.