+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Morison.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Steve Morison.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just watched today’s on the club website and he was pretty abrupt with and critical of the media for a while, but then I thought he was interesting and informative about the processes involved in persuading Leeds to let Cody Drameh come here.....
    I was amazed that the club apparently had to jump through such hoops to loan a 20 year-old who has made one league start for Leeds. Quite sobering, really.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I was amazed that the club apparently had to jump through such hoops to loan a 20 year-old who has made one league start for Leeds. Quite sobering, really.
    more and more clubs have loan managers these days to try to maximize the benefit their players are getting by going out on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    more and more clubs have loan managers these days to try to maximize the benefit their players are getting by going out on loan
    I know. But it's Leeds we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Yes, it was a surprise to me as well - maybe I'm wrong, but I struggle to see the likes of Warnock and McCarthy especially jumping through such hoops as you put it.