+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The man and his dear papa are very dodgy if this was Trump or a Republican the outrage would be deafening.

Hypocrisy strikes again, it all depends what your political choices are to establish what crimes your keen to ignore critise or believe .

Looking at Trump v Biden posts really show that to be a thing .

Nothing to see here ?

Or oh god hope this stuff is untrue its upsets my political agenda ??
    I've not seen any posts on this board recently defending Biden or even praising him. If I've missed any, please show me and I'll take that back.

It's hard to have a go at him being dodgy though when all we have to go on is Qanon and Rudy Giuliani saying he's dodgy.

If any of the accusations about Hunter Biden are proven to be true (I'm sure you know what proof is) then I don't think you'll see any defence of him from the left leaning posters.

I'll wait for you to correct me about the crimes Biden has committed than people are ignoring. Any time this year is fine for me. Thanks.

Re: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I've not seen any posts on this board recently defending Biden or even praising him. If I've missed any, please show me and I'll take that back.

It's hard to have a go at him being dodgy though when all we have to go on is Qanon and Rudy Giuliani saying he's dodgy.

If any of the accusations about Hunter Biden are proven to be true (I'm sure you know what proof is) then I don't think you'll see any defence of him from the left leaning posters.

I'll wait for you to correct me about the crimes Biden has committed than people are ignoring. Any time this year is fine for me. Thanks.