+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales

3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales

4) Boris Johnson is very useful to certain people, so there are tasks he will will finish before he finally ducks out. Author WalesBales

5) European rich lawyers are on stand by to make some new laws / fines to create a kind of totalitarianism where you legislate the opposition into submission. Collaboration: Life on Mars/WalesBales

Come on Cyril, don't you ever get bored of shooting weird fish in a barrel?

This latest episode of deflection and evasion from Gluey got past embarrassing yonks ago.

Have some pity!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Come on Cyril, don't you ever get bored of shooting weird fish in a barrel?

This latest episode of deflection and evasion from Gluey got past embarrassing yonks ago.

Have some pity!
    Agreed, very weak stuff from Gluey since his comeback - he’s hardly worth bothering with now, but his football contributions are worth a read though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Colour me surprised, it looks like another defeat for the hapless Lardy & Cyril dream team. This is turning into a bloodbath, so what's next up on the list then Mozz?
    hang on, wasn't it you crying about being stalked in cyril's thread where he asked you to address some stuff? now you're in this thread giving it the big one about a bloodbath?

come on now

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    hang on, wasn't it you crying about being stalked in cyril's thread where he asked you to address some stuff? now you're in this thread giving it the big one about a bloodbath?

come on now
    In all seriousness, CCMB doesn't seem good for his mental health.

This is just yesterday, but anyone who visits the politics board knows it's pretty typical. This kind of obsessiveness behaviour is not normal, especially when they start trying to find out personal information about other posters. These are serious alarm bells.

Untitled.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In all seriousness, CCMB doesn't seem good for his mental health.

This is just yesterday, but anyone who visits the politics board knows it's pretty typical. This kind of obsessiveness behaviour is not normal, especially when they start trying to find out personal information about other posters. These are serious alarm bells
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qanF-91aJo

Colour me surprised, it looks like another defeat for the hapless Lardy & Cyril dream team. This is turning into a bloodbath, so what's next up on the list then Mozz?
    Black pudding?

Russell knocking it out the park again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdfANeRpYH0

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Russell knocking it out the park again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdfANeRpYH0
    He's my favourite lefty

He's my favourite lefty
    surprising thought Bill Mayer was

surprising thought Bill Mayer was
    I tend to like people who cut through the BS, and I find partisan commentators somewhat irritating, especially those who want you to believe that any combination of a Totalitarian/Technocratic/Marxist system is a good thing.

I tend to like people who cut through the BS, and I find partisan commentators somewhat irritating, especially those who want you to believe that any combination of a Totalitarian/Technocratic/Marxist system is a good thing.
    i guess you don't like the thought of the new world order then as organ morgan portrays

then again eating insects and seaweed sandwiches doesn't appeal to me either !

better stock up on those pot noodles soon

Hunter Biden To Receive $50K Per Month Salary For Seat On Disinformation Governance Board

FFS what a corrupt world we live in

https://babylonbee.com/news/hunter-b...vernance-board

Hunter Biden To Receive $50K Per Month Salary For Seat On Disinformation Governance Board

It's a testament to some of the material you have previously posted in earnest that part of me thinks you actually believe this is anything other than a parody. It is certainly more believable than the Pope has been kidnapped under cover of a Vatican blackout or US Special Forces performed clandestine raids in Germany to recover servers holding Trump's stolen ballots!

https://babylonbee.com/about

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I'd rate it as being more believable than the New York Times and the Washington Post

I mean this just says it all doesn't it

I'd rate it as being more believable than the New York Times and the Washington Post
    That says more about you than the NYT or WaPo

That says more about you than the NYT or WaPo
    This is the Hunter Biden thread, and the Babylon Bee really is more reliable!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    OAN News..

It's terrifying how right wing propoganda has affected our elderly and let's be frank, our slower members of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    OAN News..

It's terrifying how right wing propoganda has affected our elderly and let's be frank, our slower members of the population.
    Speaking of OAN

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-fi...er&via=desktop

Gutted

tbf WalesBales knew this three months before the election workers filed the defamation suit. That's how good he is.

Saying that, how he squares this with the 2000 Moscow Mules Collusion, Delusion, Infusion, Illusion, Profusion, Exclusion, Transfusion, Conclusion is tricky to predict at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    tbf WalesBales knew this three months before the election workers filed the defamation suit. That's how good he is.

Saying that, how he squares this with the 2000 Moscow Mules Collusion, Delusion, Infusion, Illusion, Profusion, Exclusion, Transfusion, Conclusion is tricky to predict at this stage.
    fair play that made me laugh

don't forget all controlled by the dark forces

fair play that made me laugh

don't forget all controlled by the dark forces
    You're a good man Mozz Just need to stay away from The Shadows. After all it never did Cliff any harm

The link was passed to me on facebook, I have no idea of the political persuasions of the OAN news , however the sender is hardly right wing and neither am I.

I suppose it depends what you want to hear / believe in. Time will tell I guess.