+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 745

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

  1. #621

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    It feels like we have plenty of midfield and attacking options - too many, if anything - just not centre forwards.

  2. #622

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    He gives us options, for me Sawyers and Colwill are competing for the number 10 slot, we just need two strikers now and an experienced centre half.

    Also need to move out Collins , Harris and Phillips
    Be shocked if Harris goes but Collins and Phillips will be inevitable I'd presume.

  3. #623

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    It feels like we have plenty of midfield and attacking options - too many, if anything - just not centre forwards.
    We have to bring a couple of strikers in surely and hopefully a centre half too

  4. #624

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I was in London working last week for a few days and was out to lunch with a Millwall fan. He mentioned Ojo; and was hoping to bring him back. Said he was a real bright spark before his injury and was playing more as #10 than a winger.

    3 years seems a long contract but it mightve been what convinced him as apparently considerable other interest. If he gets his head down and works hard could be a real good signing.
    Think O'Dowda, Tanner and now Ojo suggests that Steve Morison wants a combination of pace and power from any winger types he uses - Ojo was a frustrating mix for us in 20/21, but the same could be said of Wilson to a degree and I think you have to concede that we've been a tough team for players like them to prosper in during the last few seasons.

  5. #625

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Be shocked if Harris goes but Collins and Phillips will be inevitable I'd presume.
    Harris will be quite a way down the pecking order if Ojo plays as a number 10 or second striker (unless Isaak Davies has a long-term injury).

  6. #626

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I was in London working last week for a few days and was out to lunch with a Millwall fan. He mentioned Ojo; and was hoping to bring him back. Said he was a real bright spark before his injury and was playing more as #10 than a winger.

    3 years seems a long contract but it mightve been what convinced him as apparently considerable other interest. If he gets his head down and works hard could be a real good signing.
    5 goals and 7 assists for us when he was here wasn't too bad

  7. #627

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think O'Dowda, Tanner and now Ojo suggests that Steve Morison wants a combination of pace and power from any winger types he uses - Ojo was a frustrating mix for us in 20/21, but the same could be said of Wilson to a degree and I think you have to concede that we've been a tough team for players like them to prosper in during the last few seasons.
    May our long throw tactics RIP

  8. #628

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Be shocked if Harris goes but Collins and Phillips will be inevitable I'd presume.
    James Collins to Derby, possibly today on a free transfer. 2 year deal mentioned by the media reports.

  9. #629

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Good news, he isn't a Championship standard player, hopefully this means we have a new striker coming in
    I'm waiting on CcfcWelshlad to confirm 🤔

  10. #630

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Good news, he isn't a Championship standard player, hopefully this means we have a new striker coming in
    I'm waiting on CcfcWelshlad to confirm 🤔
    I like to think I’m one of the more optimistic supporters on here but my god watching him turn and run into the box against Cambridge was agonising. He moves like an aircraft carrier.

  11. #631

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I like to think I’m one of the more optimistic supporters on here but my god watching him turn and run into the box against Cambridge was agonising. He moves like an aircraft carrier.
    Yeah he doesn't move like an athlete, kind of plods around.
    He's not a terrible player though.

  12. #632

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I might be in the minority but I liked Ojo.

    Bluetit slagged him off before he signed and is too stubborn to ever change his opinion.

    Good signing on a free imo.
    I’d never heard of him until he signed, I started slagging him off because of his lack of positional sense and the defensive side of his game.
    He cost us no end of goals by not tracking back

  13. #633

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    If as a 26 year old, he has suddenly become a more all round footballer and team player, I’ll be the first to congratulate him, but he’s done nothing of note in his career.
    I wait with bated breath for this rejuvenated player

  14. #634

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Harris will be quite a way down the pecking order if Ojo plays as a number 10 or second striker (unless Isaak Davies has a long-term injury).
    If Collins goes Harris will be one of the few strikers at the club

  15. #635

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    If as a 26 year old, he has suddenly become a more all round footballer and team player, I’ll be the first to congratulate him, but he’s done nothing of note in his career.
    I wait with bated breath for this rejuvenated player
    he's 25

  16. #636

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    If as a 26 year old, he has suddenly become a more all round footballer and team player, I’ll be the first to congratulate him, but he’s done nothing of note in his career.
    I wait with bated breath for this rejuvenated player
    I wonder if being with a new club permanently instead of bouncing around on loan will make a difference.

  17. #637

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    he's 25
    Into his 26th year

    He can’t improve as a 25 year old as he’s 25 now

  18. #638

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I wonder if being with a new club permanently instead of bouncing around on loan will make a difference.
    If he does, I’ll toast him with a CARDHU GOLD RESERVE

  19. #639

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    If he does, I’ll toast him with a CARDHU GOLD RESERVE
    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...helsea-7287832

    “Medical” today for Collins in Derby

  20. #640

    Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Into his 26th year

    He can’t improve as a 25 year old as he’s 25 now
    He's 25 until he's 26, that's how it works

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •