+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 137

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

  1. #21

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hahaha, hilarious, I think I'll crack open the champagne and celebrate this wonderful moment with Tito
    enjoy the moment while you can Wales-Bales

    come October we will all be on food/drink rations if Organ Morgan is right !

  2. #22

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    enjoy the moment while you can Wales-Bales

    come October we will all be on food/drink rations if Organ Morgan is right !
    It looks like Tito Fuente is going to be spending a fortune on champagne due to lots of celebrations ahead!

  3. #23

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It sounds like the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or Winner is going according to plan!
    God I see it now, how could I be so blind?

    Your unfailing support for Brexit, ridding the country of the people needed to harvest the crops and vegetables and slaughter our livestock in our time of greatest need.

    LoM's slavish encouragement for people to consume as much cake, preferably battenburg, regaling the Monarchy with it's surge on grain and sugar supplies.

    You're Schwab's boys aren't you inside a Great Reset Trojan Horse?

  4. #24

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Your unfailing support for Brexit, ridding the country of the people needed to harvest the crops and vegetables and slaughter our livestock in our time of greatest need.
    How the hell did we manage before we joined the EU!

  5. #25

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How the hell did we manage before we joined the EU!
    Probably the same way you tried to convince your class mates you were really a genius against all odds in 1973. Tempus fugit!

  6. #26

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Whoever is orchestrating this stuff is amping the volume incrementally and with it people's demoralisation.

    Sri Lankans have had enough of their politicans blaming the Moscow midget for their rapidly declining living standards.

    Perhaps it will be them and others from that region, like Bangladesh whose currency is tumbling in value, rather than Africans, who will be first aboard George Soros' coaches heading towards Western Europe to hasten the collapse of their economies.

    I see some Yank commentators are forecasting 'Dieselgeddon' to hit parts of the US within the next fortnight as its energy infrastructure wanes.

  7. #27

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Returning to supermarket home deliveries, I came across a post elsewhere which mentioned Waitrose's exorbitant prices. I've never used their service and haven't set foot in any of their stores.

    Comparing 20 random items available at Asda to identical ones at Waitrose, the cost at the latter was higher each time, ranging from a minimum 11% to a whopping 42%.

    Who on earth would be cretinous enough to pay those prices?

    I'll rephrase that. Who, other than Lardy, would be cretinous enough to pay those prices?

  8. #28

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Bank governor in 'apocalyptic' warning over rising food prices https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532

    The possibility of more rises in food prices is a "major worry" for the UK and other countries, the Bank of England governor has warned.

    Apologising for sounding "apocalyptic", Andrew Bailey said the war in Ukraine was affecting food supplies. More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532

  9. #29

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bank governor in 'apocalyptic' warning over rising food prices https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532

    The possibility of more rises in food prices is a "major worry" for the UK and other countries, the Bank of England governor has warned.

    Apologising for sounding "apocalyptic", Andrew Bailey said the war in Ukraine was affecting food supplies. More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61469532
    Calm down Organ, it's nothing that can't be fixed by a great reset!

  10. #30

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Whoever is orchestrating this stuff is amping the volume incrementally and with it people's demoralisation.

    Sri Lankans have had enough of their politicans blaming the Moscow midget for their rapidly declining living standards.

    Perhaps it will be them and others from that region, like Bangladesh whose currency is tumbling in value, rather than Africans, who will be first aboard George Soros' coaches heading towards Western Europe to hasten the collapse of their economies.

    I see some Yank commentators are forecasting 'Dieselgeddon' to hit parts of the US within the next fortnight as its energy infrastructure wanes.
    Prime Minister of Sri Lanka says the country is out of petrol

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-61028654

  11. #31

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Prime Minister of Sri Lanka says the country is out of petrol

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-61028654
    You'll be getting a telling off from Cyril any moment now for spreading fake news!

  12. #32

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You'll be getting a telling off from Cyril any moment now for spreading fake news!
    you got to have a source wales -bales

  13. #33

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    you got to have a source wales -bales
    Hola. You rang?

  14. #34

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    I suspect most of the few who have heard of Klaus Slob and the Great Reset assume Nanny will protect them from anything too horrible. Having their brains hacked and owning absolutely nothing - not a home, vehicle, pet, etc, all of which will be confiscated - will be the fate of Chinese and other far away populations. They will likely think the same until the day they and theirs shuffle into the communal showers at a quarantine camp.

    This Great Reset will take a giant leap forward when all the treasonous globalist-controlled governments agree to sacrifice their sovereignty to the WHO's authority at a meeting held between the 22nd and 28th of this month.

  15. #35

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Here's the always eloquent Neil Oliver speaking about next week's meeting.

    This pandemic treaty is the greatest power grab any of us has seen in our lifetime, says Neil Oliver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gafV6YhhnAQ

  16. #36

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    The Rothschild-owned Economist magazine delivers a promise to humanity on its latest front cover.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTQJO94V...g&name=900x900

  17. #37

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I suspect most of the few who have heard of Klaus Slob and the Great Reset assume Nanny will protect them from anything too horrible. Having their brains hacked and owning absolutely nothing - not a home, vehicle, pet, etc, all of which will be confiscated - will be the fate of Chinese and other far away populations. They will likely think the same until the day they and theirs shuffle into the communal showers at a quarantine camp.

    This Great Reset will take a giant leap forward when all the treasonous globalist-controlled governments agree to sacrifice their sovereignty to the WHO's authority at a meeting held between the 22nd and 28th of this month.
    Nanny Panny to the rescue

  18. #38

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Rothschild-owned Economist magazine delivers a promise to humanity on its latest front cover.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTQJO94V...g&name=900x900
    Is a food catastrophe a little bit worse or a lot worse than a food shortage? Wait, are those skulls on the the grain? I don't understand, Cyril said it was all a Ballon D'or winning conspiracy theory.

  19. #39

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is a food catastrophe a little bit worse or a lot worse than a food shortage? Wait, are those skulls on the the grain? I don't understand, Cyril said it was all a Ballon D'or winning conspiracy theory.
    It's mad how desperate you guys are for the world to suffer, who hurt you?

  20. #40

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's mad how desperate you guys are for the world to suffer, who hurt you?
    Why are you turning it around? Morgan is one who is sounding the alarm, while you lot are trying to pass it off as some kind of jokey conspiracy theory. You can't have it both ways!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •