+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 137

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

  1. #41

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why are you turning it around? Morgan is one who is sounding the alarm, while you lot are trying to pass it off as some kind of jokey conspiracy theory. You can't have it both ways!
    I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

    Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago

  2. #42

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

    Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago
    There you go again with more dismissive comments, you can't help yourself can you I took Morgan's advice and I have been stocking up on food. Even if nothing happens I still bought at lower prices, so I have to thank Organ for that. What have you done to help others, besides dismissing everything that doesn't fit your narrative?

  3. #43

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There you go again with more dismissive comments, you can't help yourself can you I took Morgan's advice and I have been stocking up on food. Even if nothing happens I still bought at lower prices, so I have to thank Organ for that. What have you done to help others, besides dismissing everything that doesn't fit your narrative?
    Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

    But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.

  4. #44

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    still using up my food stocks bought off the back end of Brexit where I was told by well meaning remainers , the shelves would be bare , no prescription drugs , no holidays so sold all my swimwear and vests . Thank god I like tinned meat .

  5. #45

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    still using up my food stocks bought off the back end of Brexit where I was told by well meaning remainers , the shelves would be bare , no prescription drugs , no holidays so sold all my swimwear and vests . Thank god I like tinned meat .
    Ok:

    * Shelves have been bare several times because of the lack of veg/fruit pickers. It's and you would have seen it in the headlines and the photos of supermarkets.

    * There have been drug shortages too. Once again, it's been all over the news. The Daily Mail blame the EU for it - so, basically, it's because of Brexit but not the UK's fault for leaving. How's your HRT supply at the moment?

    * What have holidays got to do with Brexit? If you've got a passport and have the finances, you're good to go mon frere.

    Apart from all of that - good points, well made.

  6. #46

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

    But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.
    I'm surprised you have any time left to post on here

    So let's break things down into simple terms. You say there is nothing going on, whereas Organ says there is something going on. Due to a difference of opinion you then accuse him of wanting people to suffer harm, but in reality if Organ is right then you would be the one causing people to suffer harm through the withholding of information, or diverting attention away from reality. I guess only time will tell, and I will be watching the timeline with interest.

  7. #47

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Ok:

    * Shelves have been bare several times because of the lack of veg/fruit pickers. It's and you would have seen it in the headlines and the photos of supermarkets.

    * There have been drug shortages too. Once again, it's been all over the news. The Daily Mail blame the EU for it - so, basically, it's because of Brexit but not the UK's fault for leaving. How's your HRT supply at the moment?

    * What have holidays got to do with Brexit? If you've got a passport and have the finances, you're good to go mon frere.

    Apart from all of that - good points, well made.
    No shortage in my world, drugs are plenty , food stacked to the rafters, air controllers and airport landing allocations didn't appear, no massive problems passing through European customs, in fact we can now use the EU automated ones .

    No massive unemployment, in fact we got more jobs than people.

    Financial collapse, not happened pound still strong v Euro.

    Business leave on mass ????

    Destruction of workers rights . Not happened.

    Minimum wage at risk ( ooops it's at a all time high )

    The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )

    Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda.

    All a load of political brain washing bollocks.

  8. #48

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No shortage in my world, drugs are plenty , food stacked to the rafters, air controllers and airport landing allocations didn't appear, no massive problems passing through European customs, in fact we can now use the EU automated ones .

    No massive unemployment, in fact we got more jobs than people.

    Financial collapse, not happened pound still strong v Euro.

    Business leave on mass ????

    Destruction of workers rights . Not happened.

    Minimum wage at risk ( ooops it's at a all time high )

    The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )

    Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda.

    All a load of political brain washing bollocks.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...European-Union

  9. #49

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No shortage in my world, drugs are plenty , food stacked to the rafters, air controllers and airport landing allocations didn't appear, no massive problems passing through European customs, in fact we can now use the EU automated ones .

    No massive unemployment, in fact we got more jobs than people.

    Financial collapse, not happened pound still strong v Euro.

    Business leave on mass ????

    Destruction of workers rights . Not happened.

    Minimum wage at risk ( ooops it's at a all time high )

    The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )

    Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda.

    All a load of political brain washing bollocks.
    You're fine because there's no shortage in your "world". Ahh, gotcha.

    I must have made up the things I said in my previous post because you're alright and the footage of empty shelves and stories about drug shortages were fake news.

    The queues in Dover and lorry car parks in Kent aren't real.

    You say that we have "more jobs than people" and think that's a pro-Brexit argument. How do you suggest we fill them?

    "Business leave on mass ????"

    Define "on mass" for me. Clearly a lot of businesses have relocated to Europe because of Brexit. A lot of companies have gone out of business because of it.

    "Minimum wage is at an all time high" - that's a great point. I will counter that with foodbank usage is at an all time high too. You're alright though.

    "The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )" I honestly don't know what that means.

    "Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda." Ahh, it was all propaganda. That's quite strange since the Government you support and the right-wing press you parrot are constantly going on about how EU red tape is the cause of a lot of the UK's problems (the ones you said haven't happened or aren't happening) - which is exactly what we were warned about before Brexit.

    Not having to deal with the "red tape" was one of the many pros of being part of the EU.

    You're alright though so that's all that matters.

  10. #50

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Man, he swallowed le propaganda like a fine Bordeaux with a side of escargot.

    He's seen the light now and, coincidentally, it's the people in charge who are famous for telling the truth that are shining upon him.

  11. #51

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

    But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.
    Erm no, what I said was that you two are desperate for the world to suffer. I didn't even comment on what is or isn't going on, just making an observation that you're classic crisis groupies. I've met plenty like you who's main thrill in life is telling people how X awful is going to happen under the pretence of trying to help - "hey I'm just telling you" and then if that doesn't happen you move on to the next crisis prediction.

    Occasionally you might even get one right, or at least close enough to claim it, but if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick. Quite frankly to me it's sad and weird but we're not going to agree on it so let's leave it there.

  12. #52

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Erm no, what I said was that you two are desperate for the world to suffer. I didn't even comment on what is or isn't going on, just making an observation that you're classic crisis groupies. I've met plenty like you who's main thrill in life is telling people how X awful is going to happen under the pretence of trying to help - "hey I'm just telling you" and then if that doesn't happen you move on to the next crisis prediction.

    Occasionally you might even get one right, or at least close enough to claim it, but if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick. Quite frankly to me it's sad and weird but we're not going to agree on it so let's leave it there.
    If you can't discuss publicly available information at a theoretical level, without injecting yourself directly into the equation and deciding what others must be thinking, then it's probably best not to join in. Stay safe.

  13. #53

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You're fine because there's no shortage in your "world". Ahh, gotcha.

    I must have made up the things I said in my previous post because you're alright and the footage of empty shelves and stories about drug shortages were fake news.

    The queues in Dover and lorry car parks in Kent aren't real.

    You say that we have "more jobs than people" and think that's a pro-Brexit argument. How do you suggest we fill them?

    "Business leave on mass ????"

    Define "on mass" for me. Clearly a lot of businesses have relocated to Europe because of Brexit. A lot of companies have gone out of business because of it.

    "Minimum wage is at an all time high" - that's a great point. I will counter that with foodbank usage is at an all time high too. You're alright though.

    "The destruction of the EU and Western political civilization ( MrTusk quote to Bild newspaper , do you recall that loop ?? )" I honestly don't know what that means.

    "Trouble is you / we all bought into Cameron /Osborne fear propaganda." Ahh, it was all propaganda. That's quite strange since the Government you support and the right-wing press you parrot are constantly going on about how EU red tape is the cause of a lot of the UK's problems (the ones you said haven't happened or aren't happening) - which is exactly what we were warned about before Brexit.

    Not having to deal with the "red tape" was one of the many pros of being part of the EU.

    You're alright though so that's all that matters.
    The majority of today's issues are part of the global supply chain not Brexit . No one is saying folk have to fill in forms as they do other parts of the world .

    The global trade is still at risk due to ( greedy Westerners) yes that's all of us with our desire for( cheap Labour produced goods) and China's mad reaction lockdown measures to Omicron.

    Davina MCall has a lot to answer for as well .

    This might help you see through the Brexit woe is me blame game :

    https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1183

  14. #54

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The majority of today's issues are part of the global supply chain not Brexit . No one is saying folk have to fill in forms as they do other parts of the world .

    The global trade is still at risk due to ( greedy Westerners) yes that's all of us with our desire for( cheap Labour produced goods) and China's mad reaction lockdown measures to Omicron.

    Davina MCall has a lot to answer for as well .

    This might help you see through the Brexit woe is me blame game :

    https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1183
    New from Hasbro: The Brexit Woe Is Me Blame Game.

    Can't see it being a seller to be honest.

  15. #55

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    New from Hasbro: The Brexit Woe Is Me Blame Game.

    Can't see it being a seller to be honest.
    You doubting the BMJ ?

  16. #56

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

    But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.

  17. #57

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I do love a bit of irony

  18. #58

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    I was astonished to learn yesterday that Turkey's annual inflation rate is running at 70%. What's happening there had completely passed me by.

    Apparently they had a major street demo there in the first half of December 2021 when inflation was at 61% but nothing of similar magnitude since. Their government increased the minimum wage by 50% on January 1st. Nevertheless, their poorest workers are toiling for 20% less pay in real terms than 12 months earlier.

    Anyone with savings in their local currency have the same amount but it will purchase less than a third of the goods and services than a year prior.

    Sri Lankans are going apeshit with their inflation at 22%.

  19. #59

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

    Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago
    Your time would be better spent preparing to mitigate against food shortages and crippling inflation.

    And if you do acquire a substantial stock of food and other provisions you had better keep your trap firmly shut otherwise those unprepared who know will come to your door and keep returning until you stop answering, then they will kick it in to take what they want. You will need to pretend to be as hopeless as your neighbours. Playing the role of a dullard should be easy for you.

    You and your fellow Teletubby crew members around here just snipe at the messengers who relay what Klaus Schwab, Gates, etc say and publish.

    I have never seen a single critical word from you or them about those pushing this Great Reset agenda. They intend to make everyone outside their ultra rich Luciferian circle either a Zombified transhuman or brown bread.

    Those determined to cull most of humanity and reduce the survivors of their vaccine bioweapons and engineered famines to Zombified serfs incapable of having independent thoughts are anything but shy about what their intentions are.

    In the first 20 seconds of this video Schwab states the intention is to change people by editing their genes. Five years later we learnt the means to do so was mRNA jabs. Later in the video his top advisor, who always sounds like a sociopathic maniac, can barely contain his enthusiasm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

    It's impossible for the Teletubby to dispute the veracity of what their stated plans are, instead they prefer complete inertia by remaining in denial as that requires no effort whatsoever on their part while hoping somehow, someway, they will magically be unaffected and continue to fritter their lives idly away by staring at screens of various types for the maximum number of hours per day, every day.

    Another among the cabal is Elon Musk, he who's sending StarLink satellites into space to cover every square-inch of earth for the forthcoming total control grid. He's just as keen to hack people's brains. A quote of his from 2016: 'Creating a neural lace is the thing that really matters for humanity to achieve symbiosis with machines.'

    Neuralink Corporation is a neurotechnology company developing implantable brain–machine interfaces and founded by Elon Musk and others. The company's headquarters is in San Francisco. The company was launched in 2016 and was first publicly reported in March 2017. Wikipedia.

  20. #60

    Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Your time would be better spent preparing to mitigate against food shortages and crippling inflation.

    And if you do acquire a substantial stock of food and other provisions you had better keep your trap firmly shut otherwise those unprepared who know will come to your door and keep returning until you stop answering, then they will kick it in to take what they want. You will need to pretend to be as hopeless as your neighbours. Playing the role of a dullard should be easy for you.

    .
    The only two people I've seen telling everyone that they've stocked up food are you and Gluey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •