Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.
Erm no, what I said was that you two are desperate for the world to suffer. I didn't even comment on what is or isn't going on, just making an observation that you're classic crisis groupies. I've met plenty like you who's main thrill in life is telling people how X awful is going to happen under the pretence of trying to help - "hey I'm just telling you" and then if that doesn't happen you move on to the next crisis prediction.

Occasionally you might even get one right, or at least close enough to claim it, but if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick. Quite frankly to me it's sad and weird but we're not going to agree on it so let's leave it there.