Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I'd say that the majority of things labeled towards the manager have been on his media appearances or tactics, which is quite evidential when forming an opinion, whether right or wrong. Some people saying that Bowen had a poor attitude without any evidence to back it up is just wrong. If people want to form an opinion based on Bowen's performances, then fair enough.
I was referring to whatnpeoples opinions are of him based on Bowen, nobody knows what's happened between the two of them.

For what it's worth I did want Bowen to succeed here as well and had a moan when Doyle came in Jan as I thought he was blocking his pathway to the team..someone put me.straight saying they were different types of player.

People close to the player will take his side, they'll hear from him his side of events etc. I think he could have kept his head down and got on with it and not blamed the manager. He's going to have other managers in his career and they aren't all going to be holding out the red carpet for him, but he still needs to make a career for himself. These managers won't go away..so he needs to change.